Rise In Shine

this might turn into sin idk

you friggin sinners..

________

Castiel

I awoke with a yawn, my eyes peeling open to see a figure right in front of me.

I smiled knowing it was Dean, his small snores bringing me comfort as usual. "Good Morning" i whispered as i slowly reached out and ran my hands through his hair, his eyes scrunching up in the process. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, his body shifting as he mumbled something inaudible.

He wrapped his arms around me as i slowly messed with the back strands of his hair, his breathing becoming heavily as he scooted closer to me. "Clingy much." I grunted out as i felt him wrap his leg around me, his head placed between my neck and shoulder blades.

I felt calm, drowsy almost as he breathed into my neck, making me hold onto him tighter as he slowly gained consciousness.

Yet that was all ruined when i felt something in particular rub against my thigh. I sighed as i looked down and saw him smile devilishly into my skin. "You got a boner don't you.." I stated as i felt him start to kiss me softly around my shoulder. "Mhm.. Wanna help me take care of it?" He hummed into my skin.

"Depends.. Can we get coffee after?" I asked as i felt him trail his kisses down into my chest. "Anything you want, love." He replied as he nibbled around my v-line before i grabbed his cheeks and brought him face to face with me. "In that case, you must boW TO ME YOUR LORD AND SAVOR."

I soon felt my body coil up as i transformed into my final form. I saw dean scurry away as my bones popped from the wings sputtering from my back, the ends sharp and shinny from the blood of my enemies.

Dean screamed and fell of the bed as the claws erupted from my fingers, my skin turning a velvet red as i crawled after him, a slick tail curling from my lower back.

He got up and franticly tried to get away, but i grabbed him in the last second and snapped him in two before eating him whole. I swallowed my horny prey stiffly and hummed in delight before turning back to my usual calm and attractive human form, waiting for my next victim.

__________

¯\_()_/¯