Jack

The gods are reviled in most of these

Jacks POV

I'm talking with my friends Thalia and Percy while we walk to Percy's place. We get in and hear a scream. "Stoll's" I hear a girl yell and the both of them groan. "What did they do?" A blonde says walking in. "They dumped water on my stuff" a pretty brunette says walking down the stairs. "Sorry Katie" a guy says walking in with another guy who looks a lot like him. "It's alright. I'll get you back" she says smirking. "Sorry, our friends our visiting" Thalia tells me. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off. "Leo" everyone mutters. "It's out" a guy yells. "Sorry" a scruffy guy says walking in next to a guy who looks like blonde superman. "It's fine" Percy says. "Can you introduce your selves?" I ask and they nod. "I'm Katie" The brunette says. "Connor" one of the twins says. (I know there not twins, but everyone they meet thinks they are). "Travis" the other one says. "I'm Annabeth" blondie says. "Leo" the guy who supposedly caused the fire alarm to go off says. "Jason" blonde  superman says. "I'm Nico" a guy says walking out of the shadows. "Hey, I'm Jack" I say and they nod. "Hey, wheres my wallet?" a gorgeous girl says walking in with a girl with gold eyes. "Here" Katie says handing it too her. "Hey, theres 20 bucks missing" she says. "Sorry, I got hungry" she says and the brothers laugh. "Oh hi, I'm piper" she says turning around. "I'm Hazel" the other says. "Your not mad she stole your wallet?" I ask and she shakes her head. "It's not odd for stuff to go missing. They always return it" Percy tells me looking at Katie, Connor and Travis. I just nod. "Wait, she's your girlfriend right?" I ask motioning towards Annabeth. Percy nods. "Wanna watch a movie?" Leo asks and we all agree. 

The next day

"Come to the auditorium mortals" a demanding voice says. Thalia and Percy look annoyed while me and our friend Julia look confused. We walk in to see the gods and the kids from yesterday. "Will my daughter and idiot nephew come up here" Zeus says. No one responds. "If my cousins don't come up I will recite all my haikus" Apollo says walking up to the mike and everyone on stage groans. "Do it and I hurt you" Thalia says jumping up and he actually looks scared. "She hates him. This happens every time there in the same room" Percy whispers. "I have to agree. They suck" Percy says and everyone looks shocked. There gonna get shocked, no one can talk to a god like that. "Finally. Come up" Poseidon says walking up. They groan and obey. "It's not nice to trick people" Percy tells him. "Tell that to your girlfriend, it was her idea" he replies and Percy perks up. Thalia glows for 5 seconds and she's in a weird silver outfit and goes to talk with Artemis. "Dad, why are you here?" Percy asks Poseidon. "We have come to grant you all godship. You have saved olympis twice, you deserve it" he replies. Stuff happens and we all leave. That's the day I found out my best friends were gods.