Kelsi

Kelsi's POV

Hi I'm Kelsi. I'm not necessarily popular but I do have some really good friends and people like me. My best friends are Miranda Banks and Will Solace. I also might have a crush on Will. Whenever someone asks him out he says I'm taken. But we don't believe him. I plan on asking him out after school today. "Hey Will, why are you so excited?" our other friend Brian asks. "My friends from camp are coming to pick me up after school!" he says super enthusiastically. Another thing about Will, he's super bright and happy all the time. NONSTOP. It does get a bit annoying, but he makes up for it in looks. "Can we meet them?" Miranda asks and he nods.

Time Skip

Miranda, Brian and I are outside waiting for Will when a white van with obnoxiously loud music pulls up. The doors open and out come about 10 or 11 kids. Some sit on the hood, some on the roof and some are sitting together. And the weird thing is they all look together. Except for about 1 or 2 of them. "Can't they turn it down?" I whisper and they both nod in agreement. "Hey guys" Will yells and we turn around expecting him to come over, but he doesn't even notice we're here. He runs towards the van and hugs and fist bumps everyone. Then he sees a goth looking guy and looks super happy. And then he kisses him! WILL IS GAY AND DIDN'T TELL HIS BEST FRIENDS!!! "Hey Will, can you introduce us?" Miranda yells walking up. She's alot like Will in a way. Both have Blonde hair and Blue eyes, both athletic and outgoing and they both have ADHD and Dyslexia. They honestly could be twins. "Sure Miranda, this is Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Thalia, Katie, Calypso, Travis and Connor. Oh and this is my boyfriend Nico" he says pointing to each of them. Annabeth whispers something in his ear and he nods. "Hey guys, gotta go" Brian says leaving. The others kinda smirk. (I'm gonna write this, it's supposed to be in greek, so she doesn't understand, but I'll write it in English) "Probably to see his girlfriend" Percy says in a language I don't understand. Miranda just looks confused. My phone beeps. "Gotta go"

Mirandas POV

"Thank gods" Will mutters. Kelsi is a real bitch, but we hang out with her because no one else does. "Miranda, your a demigod" Annabeth tells me. She explains and we all go to this camp. Turns out I'm Will's half sister and Brians a son of Hephaestus. Explains why he's so good at woodshop. We have to go back to school next week though, but we can go to camp when we get found out or have to leave. 

Time Skip

Will and I are goofing around at one of the outside picnic tables as Kelsi walks up. "Can I talk to you in the bathroom?" she asks and I nod.

Kelsi's POV

BITCH. Miranda is FLIRTING with Will. My Will. We walk into the bathroom and everyone leaves. "Why are you flirting with Will?" I ask and she laughs. "Okay A, he's my brother so Ew. And B, Will is GAY! God, why are you so desperate" she says muttering the last part. "What do you mean? Everyone loves me, I could easily find new friends" I scoff. "Pff, yeah right. Everyone else thinks your a bitch. We only hang out with you because It's nice" she tells me and I can see she looks unhappy about telling me this. "UGH" I screech and leave. I walk out to see Brain at the table now. I hold back a bit and see there talking in that same language again. "Hey guys, Miranda's in the bathroom. Why is she such a bitch?" I ask hoping to get them to side with me. "Excuse me?" she asks and I turn around. "Can you believe her?" in that weird language and they just laugh. "We gotta go" she says and the three of them leave. Suddenly a big dog bursts through and we all scream. The three of them run towards it,  kill it and leave. Never to return