Chapter 6

So here's Chapter 6. I .. *sigh*  I missed Larry. I want them back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

  Louis POV

When Harry finally realised I was staring back at him,he looked down to his food and muttered "Yeah.You just seemed familiar." He took his fork and ate his spaghetti and he did a small slurp sound which on my opinion was really cute.

Gosh Louis . What's with this weird thoughts?

"You sure you alright,Har? I mean..I know Louis here is very handsome but seriously.."

"Well fuck Liam.I just dozed off for a sec because he reminded me of someone."  Harry snapped.

"Who,Harry?" Liam pressed on.

"I would've mention the name if I actually remembered.The problem is I don't ! "

I just ignored this snapping session going on and kept eating my fries. Harry's actually a bit of cute and a bit of hot.Not that I'm saying I'm attracted though.

"You should stop cursing,Harry. You seemed to forget that you're 16. Say fook instead." Liam ranted.

I knew it. That's why he seemed younger than the others here. He's just about the same height as all of us here which I think the reason he fitted in this group.His personality's quite matured as well. If it weren't for the baby face he got,I wouldn't realised he was in fact the youngest here.

"I forgot he's actually 16." Zayn suddenly  said.

Harry scoffed at Zayn. "Ages doesn't matter. Gemma said her first curse word when she's 8." He slurped more of his spaghetti.

"Your girlfriend?" Those words just came out of my mouth like that.

"No Tommo. She's my sis."

"Oh.Sorry." I ignored the fact he just nicknamed me.

I clearly felt embarrassed.I always did this kind of mistake. Everytime I heard my friends mention a girl's name,I would always assumed that's their girlfriend and asked the same damn thing and they'll always answer back No,my sis.No,my cousin.No,my friend.No,my neighbour.It's just funny because I did the same mistake repeatedly but I still didn't stop myself from asking the same thing. Silly silly me...

Harry's POV

Haha. Louis seemed to be embarrassed. He just kept quiet,not making eye contact with any of us and ate his fries without any sound. I can't even hear him chewing.I swear I saw him blushed from here.God,Harry he is older than you. Stop it.

"Why do you move here?" Liam asked.

Thank God Liam.You saved the awkwardness.He was actually the hero in this group.He's like the most matured thinking person in our group and I appreciated that he is one.Every group needs a dad like him.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes?"

Louis sighed out loud. "I almost set my headmaster's house on fire."

"WHAT THE FU– FOOK?" I thundered.

Louis glanced at me and raised his perfect right eyebrows. "That's cute kiddo but don't need to get all surprised. I said almost."

"Don't call me that.I'm not a kid."

"Alright,curly."

"What's with the nicknames, Tommo?"