Epilogue 3

Rest in peace,Johannah.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Harry,I can explain. Just stop ignoring me!" Niall begged.

"You know what,Niall? If I didn't walk in and saw you and Cara kissing just now,I probably won't know about it until the next 10 years."

The three of them were at the kitchen while the others rest for a while before going back home. Louis was washing the dishes he used for the dinner date with Harry yesterday while Harry leaned himself against the counter near Louis. Niall stood beside Harry and sighed.

"Harry,come on. I've been helping you a lot and now all I'm asking for is 5 minutes. 5 minutes only. If I go any more than that then you can stop listening. Please?"

"Okay,5 minutes. Start talking." Harry demanded and Louis almost laughed at how serious Harry looked.

He's so cute. Louis thought but continued washing the plates.

"Harry,I called you 15 times yesterday to - "

"11 times."

"Yeah,11." Niall corrected himself. "I called you because I need help. I wanted to ask you for advice or plans on how I can win Cara over. I like her,Harry. I think I've always liked her but I didn't realize."

Niall scratched his head awkwardly and continued. "Before you ask me why Cara out of all the girls in the school,let me tell you that I have no idea. It's maybe because she spent a lot of time with me,with us when we're planning all those silly attempts for you.Or the fact she's really just my taste."

"Get to the point."

"The point is already stated! I like Cara and I don't know how to win her over! I don't know her favorite colour,her favourite band,her favorite song or her favorite food. I don't know whether she likes cliché shit like asking her on a date right away or should I drop hints first. I just don't know! I've never had a girlfriend before either!"

"Calm down,jeez.I bet Cara can hear everything you're saying from the living room." Louis told Niall,wiping the wet glasses and plates with a cloth.

Harry glanced at his watch. "1 minute and 40 seconds left if you need to add anything else."

"When you didn't pick up my calls,I called Zayn. He picked up and told me he was with Liam so both of them ended up helping me with it on loudspeaker. So,that's how I solved the problem. They said I'd have to drop hints before I confess but I said I don't know how. I said it'll probably turn out wrong. Liam told me "Maybe you should just bring her out somewhere and confess." So,I did."

Louis and Harry started asking a question at the same time and they turned to look at each other.

Louis chuckled and said "You first,babe."

"No,you."

"Alright. So,Niall.. are you saying Zayn and Liam knew about you and Cara? Thought Cara said they didn't."

Niall shook his head. "They didn't. I just told them that there's this one girl I would like to take out. Well,they did asked me who but I didn't mention anyone's name."

"You took Cara out on the same day Louis and I were on a date?" Harry asked next.

Niall nodded,smiling. "Turned out well. I like her and she likes me back so it's all good. I wasn't ready to tell you or anyone yet because I'm not sure of Cara's feelings towards me. I didn't expect her to feel the same. It was so sudden to me. I almost didn't believe her. And just now,she came to me and said she's very sure of her feelings towards me and kissed me."