Chapter 116

Lauren's POV

"Who is it?", Harry inquires while his bright green eyes glance towards my dimly lit phone screen. I could tell he was trying not to be nosy, but he still wanted to catch a glimpse at the same time. His eyes glance back and forth between me and the phone, curiousity taking over.

Three of my manicured fingers find my forehead, rubbing and pressing over the skin, trying to ease the pain throbbing from the inside of my skull. I take a deep breath, hoping that a fresh cold breath would make the pain die down, but it doesn't work. It wasn't getting any worse, but it wasn't easing up either.

"Its Tom..", I mutter, bitterly, closing my eyes again and sighing as I bring my phone to my ear. I knew why he was calling. Honestly, I had been dreading this call since last night. I had gotten mad at his band for being late, so what was going to stop them from being mad when I do the same thing? Suddenly, the device is quickly snatched away from my hand by Harry's big hand.

Harry's POV

I try to hold back small laughs as Lauren furiously tries to snatch the phone back out of my possession. I glance over at her, smirking. "Give it back!", she whispers, strictly, holding out the palm of her hand for me to hand the phone back over. Her eyebrows were raised slightly, her eyes wide open, signaling she wasn't kidding. This causes me to laugh. I couldn't take her seriously. Her bright blue eyes stared holes into me as she retreated, giving up, and allowing me to talk to Tom for her. She leans back against the couch beside me, bringing her left knee to her chest, and resting her chin on top of it, lightly. Her bottom lip sticks out slightly ask she pouts, not looking at me.

"Hello?", I answer for her, putting my arm around the back of the couch behind her. She doesn't object which is a good sign. She sits there, emotionless. I chuckle at her child-like attitude. I bring my hand to the back of her head, rustling my hand around in her straight hair, messing it up. Her eyes narrow, looking towards me ask if to say 'are you serious?'. Her face breaks into a smile, pushing my hand away, lightly.

"Hello. Is this Lauren?", Tom asks in a thick cockney accent. I pause, confused for a moment. Either he is being sarcastic or he is really dumb.

"Lauren? Mate, Lauren is a girl. Don't you think her voice would be a bit higher?", I ask, bluntly. Lauren shakes her head from beside me, trying not to laugh. I bring my hand down to rest on her shoulder, pushing her into my side.

"I don't know! She's your girlfriend!", he answers back, smugly. That was a pretty lame come back. To be honest, it was a compliment. I loved hearing that people knew that we were together. I smiled to myself,

"For all I know, she could have had some kind of throat injury when she was kidnapped."

My eyebrows furrowed together, blinking a few times, before turning to face Lauren. She wore a curious face as she listening on the conversation.

"Throat injury?", I ask, making sure I heard him right. He hums in response, confirming what I thought I had heard. He couldn't be serious. "Are you drunk?", I ask, and Lauren slaps my shoulder.

"Listen, all I know is that she isn't here where we need her. I was told to call and warn her that if she doesn't show up tomorrow, she is kicked off the tour.", he explains, emotionless.

Lauren's POV

"Well, it's up to her in the end. I will support whatever decision she makes.", he says into the reciever, pulling the phone away from his ear and hanging up. He places the phone back into my hands.

"What did he say?", I ask, curiously.

"Nothing, really. They were just wondering when you were planning to get back to the studio....", he answers, almost unsurely.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

hey guys!!! ik this chapter isn't the best, so I won't feel depressed if you tell me. It was meant to be short because if I started in on the next part, it would have made the chapter too long.

LEADING INTO A BIG PART !!!!!!!

IF I HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF VOTES AND COMMENTS BY TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO POST BEFORE LUNCH!!!! :)

so....

wonder why Harry didn't tell Lauren the reall reason Tom called...... hmm......?

What do you guys think???

LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO,

again, sorry for the short chapter!!!!!

~Annalyce.xx