Jiall

Chapter 1:💕
Jade's POV:
We just finished our tour it was absolutely amazing! Can't believe we have so much Mixers! Well we are back in the UK now. It feels so nice to be back home. I missed England very much. I got interrupted by my thoughts when Perrie said, "Jade! You there?" "Yes? Sorry I zoned out." I say laughing. "Well anyways I said do you wanna come with me and go see the boys?" she said giving me a warm smile. "What about Leigh, and Jesy?" I asked curiously. "They said no because they're so tired because we just got back from tour." Perrie said. I thought about going while I was on the couch. "Sure I'll go." I said giving her a smile. I didn't wanna say no and disappoint her because the girls already said no so I decided to go. We walked out of our house that we all shared and headed to Perrie's car. She unlocked the car and I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. She started the car and we were off. My mind wandered to Sam. I can't believe he... cheated on me. (A/N btw I love Jam! I just decided to make this story. Please no hate! Thank you! Xx) Every time I thought about it I would just break into tears. But this time I wasn't going to let myself cry over some guy who didn't love me.
Niall's POV:
"Boys, Perrie and Jade are coming over soon!" Zayn yelled at us from across the kitchen. When he said Jade I quickly started blushing. For some reason I had this mini crush on her for awhile now. I watched her on X Factor and I thought she was so beautiful. I couldn't get my eyes off of her. I've seen Jade come over to our house a couple of times but I don't really let my little crush on her get the best of me so I just hide it. I heard a knock on the door. Since I was the closest I stood up and went to see who was there.