12

1535 HOURS

He was completely shocked by my sudden action and I told him to sit on the couch.

I started to put some snacks and drinks on the table.

"What are we doing?" He was confused and slightly panicking.

"Calm Minseok, this a part of my payback. You are too kind so I'm bringing you to watch variety shows. Plus, food and drinks." I said and took my laptop.

I opened one of the famous variety shows which is Running Man and watched it with him until night. I checked the time and it was 9.30 pm.

"Erm Yeonjae.." He muttered as the show reached the middle part.

"Yes?" I said but my eyes doesn't leave the screen.

"I just want you to know, that I don't like being too close with someone.." He said and I sighed.

"Minseok, don't say that just because I'm clinging to you, or maybe you wanna run away. Stay cool, this is common things." I patted his shoulder and he flinched.

Suddenly he clicked 'stop' on the laptop and I startled.

"What's wrong? You don't like this episode?" I asked and he stared at me.

"Don't get close, Yeonjae." He said and bit his lip.

"Minseok, don't be like that. I'm not gonna do something on you. Apparantly I'm not a stupid girl." I said and giggled.

"If that's what you say." He said and pulled my hair harshly.