21

26 APRIL 2016

Minseok the serial killer strikes again!

After months of searching the suspect, Kim Minseok, 26 years old, who killed a lot of people at a random apartment in Incheon, Mapo, Namyangju, Busan and Songpa.

The victim, Lee Yeonjae and Park Wonhae was found dead at the scene. FBI was trying to look for evidences and tried to track Minseok next destination.

The police chief said "Sadly, Kim Minseok is a very smart type who knows how to escaped from people's grip. We will try our best to track him and catch him so there won't be additional number of victims killed. To every citizen, please be careful. If we found him, we will decided to put him into a mental hospital and if he makes trouble, he will be put into the prison."

-

"Huh.." He smirked after looking at the news. He sipped his coffee calmly.

Minseok was very known as the clever killer because he makes people can't recognized him.

Now he is peacefully sitting down at the balcony while inhaling the air of Gyeonggi. A small town.

DING DONG

Minseok rised from his chair and opened the door.

"Hye I'm Jiwoo. I came here to give you this homemade cupcakes. I hope we can be great neighbours." She said with a cheery face.

"Sure."