Prologue

"Momma, momma", my little girl was screaming for my attention. I look around, and remember all that has happened throughout the last couple of years. I walk towards by beautiful daughter to see what she needed. "Momma! Tell me again the story, on how you and Papa got together." This made me chuckle. I've told her the story so many time, she says it's a fairytale. Some would agree, some would also disagree. For myself, I am just extremely grateful that I meat my husband at such a young age. No he wasn't my first love, but he was my high school sweetheart. "OK sweetie. I'll tell you the story again. Just remember love takes time, it doesn't always happen in a blink of an eye." She gives me a funny look and said," MOMMY! I know you tell me every time. Can you pretty please with a cherry on the top continue with the story?" All the memories were coming back to me. As if the last couple of years happened only yesterday. And I began with a simple sentence. " I came into work like every other day for a shift in a small coffee shop in town." You could already see the excitement in her beautiful grayish green eyes. Her eyes were the perfect combination of his eyes and mine. Reminding myself of what happened, and what I had to go through to get where I am now.