The Beginning

I woke up at exactly 6:50 on a Saturday. You are all probably wondering why am I waking up so early on Saturday. Well it's because I have a job, and my shift starts at 7:30. I got out my bed and went to the bathroom, so I could take a quick shower. As soon as I was done with that, I washed my face, and went back to my bedroom. I picked out an outfit for me to wear after I was done working.
I chose white skinny jeans, a lime green butterfly shirt ( when you open your arms, and the shirt looks like a butterfly) and a pair of flats. I put on my under garments, and my uniform, which was a white button up, black jeans or leggings, and a maroon apron. The apron had my name on there,Rosabell. I check my phone and it read 7:10. Great! I have just enough time to do my hair, and put some light makeup on. I pull out my straightening iron, plugged it in to allow it to heat up. Mean time I was putting on mascara, and bright red lipstick. Everyone asks why I always wore bright red, but I don't have an actual reason. I wear because I love it. The iron was hot, so I start straightening it, and curled just a little it towards the bottom.
I put on my flats, wrote a note on the fridge for my mom. It basically said I left for work and I don't know what time I'd be back. Grabbing my car keys from the bowel in our kitchen table. I walked out, got in my car and drove. It was completely silent in the car, so I turned on the radio, and stressed out, came on. I was humming along to the songs on the radio. I reached the coffee shop, and hurried on in. The owner of the coffee shop was waiting for me.
He was like a father to me. I remember, it was about 2 years ago. I was looking for a job, and I walked past the shop. Daniel, the owner saw me, and told me to come inside. Yeah I know it sounds really creepy. But that's besides the point. I walked inside, and we started talking. After a while he asked if I needed a job, 'what a lucky day' I thought to myself. I had answered him yes, and now here I am after 2 years.
Anyways, I went to the back of the shop to sign in. I went to change into my uniform. It was an easy day, clean a table or two. Take a few orders, and worked at the register for the rest of the afternoon. It was around 4:30 when I was getting ready to leave, when some guy ran into. I suddenly felt something very hot run down my shirt. I saw that the guy, was now holding an empty cappuccino cup. My body started shaking with anger, the guy's lips were moving but I had blocked everything out. I had looked up to see who the idiot, who spilled his drink on me was.
I look at his face and the first thing I saw were his mesmerizing, clear, gray eyes. Mentally, I thought his eyes were the most amazing things I've laid my eyes on. But I remeber what he did and forget about it. Thank god I didn't wear my uniform to work. I hurry to the locker room in the back. Changing into my clothes I had worn a few hours back. I hurry out of the cafe. Praying I'd never run into Mister Gray Eyes again. Getting into my car I call my boyfriend, Adrian. Honestly I'm not happy in the relationship with Adrian. He doesn't physically abuse me, but mentally he does. Adrian is 6'4, jet black hair, clear, green eyes, and is pretty muscular. He had told me, I'd have to call him everytime I got out of work. He didn't answer the call, so I left a message. I told him I was going to stay at a friend's house. Unlocking my phone once again, calling my mom telling her the same But I wasn't going to stay at a friend's. I unlocked my car and drove to a gym, that was in the next town over.