Chapter VI :: Early Morning Spell

I was sitting on the steps of Lynn's porch, waiting for her to come out. Her mum's car was gone again and Dragon was no where to be seen. I got here a helluva lot earlier than usual for I had a lo of trouble last night so I got up quite easily this morning. I decided to enter her house. I walked in to see Lynn sprawled out on the couch, wearing a cream-coloured spaghetti strap and red exercising shorts; pretty much her normal sleepwear. My heart started thumping in my chest; she looked so peaceful, so beautiful...

I shook those thoughts out of my head and saw that she was working on all the homework that we got yesterday. Shit, I completely forgot! I started straightening her papers out to find that she had only half a sheet of Physics homework left. I took off my backpack to finish mine since we had about 30 minutes before we had to leave. I looked back at Lynn to see her yawning.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I said with a chuckle. Why did my voice quiver?

"What? Onny?" She rubbed her left eye as she looked at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to come earlier today. I can go wait outside if it bothers you." I joked. She quickly shook her head and lowered me onto the couch next to her. Her hair was a mess, but not a horrible one.

"Did you finish the homework?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Of course... you can copy what I have. I think I did it all." She stood up and rubbed the back of her neck and yawned again.

"Sure; I'll find the rest of the answers on your Physics sheet." I said, getting my homework folder out of my backpack. Lynn nodded and trudged up the stairs to her room. I started copying her answers and finished a couple of things before she came back downstairs, fully clothed and chewing some gum.

"Could you..?" She asked me, turning around. I nodded and lifted her shirt up to latch her bra. She's always had trouble with it in the past, so I help her when I'm here. I continued with the homework and finished it, allowing her to copy down the rest of the homework. We had about 10 minutes left when...

"Onny?" Lynn said while we were sitting on the couch facing each other. "Can we try kissing again?"

"Really?" I raised my brow. "This early in the morning?"

"Well... yeah. I don't have stinky breath, I had some mint gum."

"Ummm... I guess a quick half session will work?"

"Sure! I wanna try... Nevermind, let's just do this."

"Try what?"

"Nothing, let's just go!"

"Okay okay, calm down!"

I sighed and Lynn scooted closer to me and leaned in, kissing me. The blush started up and everything was normal... wait. I pulled away, putting my hand to my mouth.

"Is that what you were trying?" My voice was quivering again.

"Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise instead of telling you!" Lynn giggled like it was normal.

It felt weird, but I wanted to go further. I just wasn't expecting it. Wasn't sure if it was a good idea to skip to that. Thought it was moving too quickly. I shrugged and stood up, putting my things in my backpack.

"Get ready, we need to get to school." I said, still not wiping my mouth. Lynn nodded and stood up, shaking. You could tell she was nervous about something. I puffed up my cheeks and exhaled quickly as she got her shoes and coat on. We started out the door, Lynn talking to me about this one song she heard on the radio after I left last night as if nothing had happened.

I can't believe she had tried to use tongue...