Chapter 4~ Diana

"Hello. Im Harry." He says cutely, a smile lacing his features.

I couldn't breath, I just sat there looking like an idiot.

Oh my god, he's actually in the car with me. IN THE SAME CAR. BREATHING THE SAME AIR. IM SORRY BUT IM ALLOWED TO FREAK OUT INTERNALLY HERE.

He looks so sweet, so cute, so adorable. So.... UGH.

He looks so much older, hotter and cuter in person. He's nothing like those fanfics make him out to be. I can tell that just by looking at the guy.

And he's actually talking to me... Meaning he's acknowledged my presence. Meaning he knows I'm alive. Oh god. Its too much.

And Anne... SHES HIS MOM. AND I TOLD HER ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR HER SON WHO I HAD NEVER MET UNTIL NOW. Plus the fact that Ive just spent the last day chilling with Harry Styles mom. Such a casual thing to do, you know?

NO. YOU DONT KNOW. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW!

ALSO, Harrys mom used to baby sit me and was friends with my mom so that technically means Ive always been mutual friends with Harry Styles.

Oh god. 'Friends' and 'Harry Styles' in the same sentence. I cant. I say I'm unsociable yet here I am, busy making acquaintances with the person Ive always wanted to know personally, not just as a guy in a band.

Then I realise that he's just spoken to me, meaning I have to speak back.

Well, dont just sit there like an idiot! SAY SOMETHING!!

"Hi, I-Im Diana." I stutter shyly. I send him a small smile, and suddenly I feel insecure about everything. The way I look, act, my voice, my personality. What does he think of me? Does he think I'm creepy? Weird? Like everyone else in high school thought?

No, stop being silly. It doesnt even matter.

I just have to be myself. If he doesn't like me for who I am then he doesn't deserve to know me.

But then again that doesn't throw away the fact I haven't really had any human contact within the last couple years.

He flashes a genuine smile in my direction. "Sorry about not saying anything at the airport. There was paparazzi there, and my voice is easily recognisable."

"Also apart of the reason you're both in the backseat. If they see one of you, either 1. Rumours will start or 2. We'll have those bastards following us around everywhere for the rest of our holiday." Anne explains.

I nod in understanding. "Its alright. Thanks again so much for having me." I smile at Anne then at Harry. I still haven't got over the fact he's an acquaintance of mine. Wow.

"Dont mention it. Harry and I are happy to have you here." Anne waves her hand dismissively.

"Im assuming the private jet was yours then, Harry?" I smile at him. Holy crap. Im engaging a conversation with someone.

He shakes his head, "No, I dont need my own private jet. The boys and I have access to one to fly family and friends if need be, though." He answers.

"Oh." Is all I answer with, "Are the rest of the boys here?"

"Niall is, but the rest of them are spending some alone time with their girlfriends. They'll be here for the concert tomorrow, though." He explains.

I nod in understanding, knowing that they are just finishing up the last leg of the tour and will want a day or two to just relax.

But I couldn't help but think, Liam has a girlfriend?

Im almost certain him and that Sophie chick broke up, so who could this mystery girl be?