Its been so long

Remember its still Laurance prov. and they are catching up since the last time they met.

...
A: whats wrong katelyn... Gorroth Laurance Dante what are you guys doing here!

G: well were coming over to meet our new naigbors but then we saw it was you girls.

KC: whait so Gorroth~kun Dante~kun and Laurance~kun is living here too!!

L: well yes we live acros the street..

A: really thats soo cool who else is living here?

D: well its us nicole lusinda emmalyn Aaron and Zane.

A: wow Zane lives here too where?

G: well he lives 5 houses from our house to the right.

KC: wait forget Zane~kun... *she gets exited* Aaron~kun is living here!!

Aphmaus prov.
Oh no if Aaron is living here then there will be a never ending shipping shrine going on... oh Irene give me the awnser to my problems. Just then Zane walks up to the friends gatering around and catching up.

G: hey baby brother how are you.

Z: oh hi Gorroth... Im fine

A: hi ZANE its good to see you!!

Z: APHMAU what are you doing here!?!

*oky Im this book Zane and Aphmau were good friends in high scool.

Aphmau prov.
I give Zane I big hug

A: Zane its been too long how are you

Z: Im fine and you

A: Im fine

G: wait what he is nice to somebody am I dreaming..

A: me and Zane was friends for a long time even through high school we were best friends.

Gorroth prov.
How can this be they were friends before how could I knot have known this.

G: well thats something

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~
It was new years eve and Aphmau and the girls were having a new years party and invited everyone they know.

Later that night.

Zane prov.
I was standing in the dooreway of the kichen and the living room watching everybody having fun until this girl with black hair and caremel brown eyes came up next to me. I saw it was aphmau we both looked up and saw we were under the misseltoe.

Z: You would never..

Then she thought about it and kissed me on the cheek.

Just then Gorroth approches us and he didnt seem very happy...

Hi hope you guys are enjoying the story!!!