The National Sarcasm Society

The National Sarcasm Society, or NSS for short, was a corporation that controlled the humor of famous comedians. Sweet, sweet capitalism. The NSS supplied comedians with talk shows their ten minute monologues. For years, the NSS made Americans laugh their rectums off. That is, until the CEO, Succme Balls McDiddly, completely changed the editorial board of the company.

Before the change, the editorial board was diverse, and filled with satiric people. But after, the board was just dull, unfunny, offended and detestable. So, as you could expect, the material that came from the NSS was horribly censored and unfunny. And, as uneducated and generally idiotic people would, the American people blamed the writers. Obviously it was not the writers' faults. They got the heat for the editors' mistakes. The classic question of, "Who comes up with this stuff?" became, "Who would write such an atrocity?" or,"I could come up with these crappy jokes in my sleep! And I do that a lot!"

The writers didn't think this was fair, as you would. Therefore, they tried to come up with a way to outsmart the editors and Succme Balls McDiddly, which wouldn't be that hard. Mostly because McDiddly and the editors he hired were all considered 'Social Justice Warriors' by the 'progressive' natures. And we all know that SJW's are pretty stupid.

And so, the plan was being planned, and the writers were on their way to success. Or as Succme McDiddly would call, SUCCess.

A/N: I didn't proofread this, so please have mercy, my fellow grammar nazis.