Crying..

Namjoon helps Seolhyun sit down on his couch. She looks at him and asks, "What do you mean you're getting married?" 

Namjoon sighs and replies, "I...I was meaning to tell you this but since my parents are rich, they expect me to meet someone who has a similar background as me... I should have told you sooner but I wanted to spend more time with you. My mother likes you Seolhyun but my father was persistent in me marrying someone that is rich as well."

Namjoon looks down and Seolhyun starts to tear up. She then asks, "Is that why you wanted me to go to all those trips with you?!" 

Namjoon nods and Seolhyun cries, "You stupid! You could have told me..." 

Namjoon stands up and replies, "You should leave now, my wife is coming home soon.."

Seolhyun looks at him and asks, "What?"

Namjoon sighs and replies, "I already got married... I got married at Mexico." 

Seolhyun stands up and angrily asks, "Is that why you left without a word to Mexico?! You wanted me to witness you to get married?!" 

Namjoon looks away, and Seolhyun decides to call Jungkook. 

-

After calling Jungkook, she hangs up and Namjoon glares at her. He laughs and asks, "Oh so you decided to hit on my friend?"

Seolhyun smiles and wipes the tears from her eyes and replies, "He treats me wayy better than you did. At least he TELLS me things, unlike you. Oh I get it, you never loved me." 

Namjoon smirks and replies, "That's what you always say. You b**ch." 

Seolhyun looks at him and asks, "How can you say that so easily?!" 

The door opens and a girl walks inside. Jimin walks inside the room and she yells, "Namjoon!" 

Namjoon turns around and he gets slapped on the face. She laughs and says, "What did I say? You are forbidden to meet Seolhyun. And now you expose you're getting married, yet you got married?!"

Namjoon touches the part he got slapped and Jimin grabs Seolhyun and Seolhyun says, "Unni.."

Jimin looks at Namjoon and curses, "I hope you rot in hell when you die. You are a nasty monster." 

---

Seolhyun is dragged out of his house with Jimin. Jimin looks at her and asks, "Why did you go? You could have just broken up with him there." 

Jimin sighs and adds, "Stop talking to Namjoon, and break up with Jungkook. This is the reason for our safety. I mean Chanmi is bawling her eyes out right now."

Seolhyun looks at Jimin and asks, "What?"

Jimin looks at her and shouts, "This is why I said not to go out with Namjoon. It is crushing Chanmi's heart right now."

Jungkook is patiently waiting outside as the two girls walk out. Jimin brought her own car and Seolhyun follows her outside. Jungkook asks, "How did the talk go?"

JImin looks at him and replies, "Jungkook, I know you are just helping Seolhyun. But stop. I don't want her to get even more hurt. Let's go."

She forces Seolhyun to go inside her car and Jungkook looks at them driving away. He then decides to go upstairs to Namjoon.

---

Hyejeong comforts Chanmi and Yuna runs into the room. She throws her bag down and sits next to Chanmi and asks, "Did you meet him again?" 

Chanmi nods and Yuna sighs, "This is bad." 

Hyejeong looks at her and asks, "Did something happen?" 

Yuna looks at them and replies, "Seolhyun is crying her eyes out as well..."

Hyejeong shakes her head and Chanmi asks, "Did anything happen to her, Unni?" 

Yuna looks at her and says, "We should have stopped her when she first went out with Namjoon...gah I should have known that bastard was a player." 

Hyejeong stands up and replies, "Imma kill that Jerk..."

Yuna stops him and replies, "No, Seolhyun told me that she saw Jungkook go in...they are apparently dating......so he might do something.." 

Hyejeong complains, "Omg, tell her to break up with Jungkook as well." 

Chanmi replies, "Don't complain about Jungkook...he is my friend.." 

Yuna hits her and replies, "So you can cuss about those jerks and not Jungkook....argh this is messed up... If Choa unni comes as well....my head hurts." 

---

Seokjin sighs as Taehyung hangs up the phone. He looks at Seokjin and replies, "He told Seolhyun." 

Seokjin buries his head into his pillow and Hoseok walks in. He has brought chicken and beer to Seokjin's apartment. He says, "Let's drink the night away...and tell us what happened between You and Chanmi." 

Seokjin looks at them as Jimin comes from the bathroom. He asks, "Omg, what happened?" 

Seokjin sighs and replies, "Fine, fine. I'll tell you..." 

---

Author's Note:

So what happened between Chanmi and Seokjin? Find out in the next chapter!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop