The truth?

Namjoon opens the door and sees Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin says, "Hyung we need to talk."

"So they are really dating?"

Namjoon places his beer down and Yoongi replies, "You're not planning to stop her?"

Namjoon shrugs his shoulders and replies, "I already gave up. Not like I liked her the first time."

Jimin looks at him and replies, "Hyung."

Namjoon looks at Jimin and he continues, "So you're never going to tell her....ever?"

Namjoon sighs and responds, "I don't think I will ever tell her. I mean I'm already a taken man."

Jimin stands up and he shouts, "Seolhyun thinks this is real. She thought you really liked her."

Namjoon smirks and replies, "I already knew Jungkook liked her.. I mean it was a little fun."

Yoongi looks at Namjoon and says, "You seriously are the devil."

Namjoon looks at them and shouts, "You all knew that Jungkook liked Seolhyun. Because of Chanmi and SeokJin Jyung, he saw Seolhyun! It's just that I decided to take the first step. Who knew she would actually go out and fall in love with me? It's seriously not my fault....I just didn't know that SeokJin and Chanmi would break up."

Yoongi stands up suddenly and punches Namjoon and knocks him out onto the ground. His beer spills everywhere and Namjoon is pissed, but not as much as Yoongi. Yoongi looks at him and cries, "You destroyed a girl's heart and two people's relationship by getting involved with someone's love life...I feel bad for Jungkook for looking up to you."

He then places his hands inside his pockets and says, "I'm telling Seolhyun this....everything. Everyone thinks Jungkook is like you Namjoon,.....when he is a pure, innocent boy. You just messed with the wrong men."

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for not clarifying haha

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop