Chapter 8.

Your POV-

This is the second day since I have talked to him and its killing me softly. We basically havent talked to each other in a day in a half. This feels weird. Im jus so used to being with him or at least seeing him daily. Should I make the first move? No Im not because he...well they have to apologize first. I do appreciate him telling me tho instead of lying.

Que POV-

Day 2 of the "break" after today Im gonna make a move....I need to make this right. So today Im gonna plan the perfect forgiveness day. I first went to a cake store and asked for a vanilla purple ombre cake that said "Im so Sorry and I love you- Que" . Then I went to the flower shop and bought her some purple roses in a vase. I was willing to do anything so then I got some matching shirts that has Mickie on the front of mines and Minnie on the front of hers then on the back it said "He's mine" on hers and "she's mine" on mine. They were in disney letters too. Then I bought some matching Air Jordans 5 Retro Bel Air. The new ones yes...thats how much I want her back. All I had to do was pick up the cake and head over to her house tomorrow.

Your POV-

Yn:*yells*Tae!

Durante:*comes in her room*what happened in here and what

Yn: I redid it and lets go do something

Durante:like what?

Yn: I wanna go to Paschal's

Durante: ok lets go then

*They get in his car and drive all the way to Paschal's(a restaurant in Atlanta)*

Yn:we are here

*They walk in and the host directs them to a seat*

Waiter:Hello Im your waiter for today and- OMG you are Durante and you are Yn

Yn: yu know me

Waiteessr:yes I think you sing beautifully and you are a dope rapper is it ok if I get a picture with ya'll

Durante: yea of course

*They take a picture with the waitress*

Waitress: ok what would yall like to drink

Durante: I want a lemonade

Yn: and I want a fruit punch

Waitress:here's yall drank and what would yall like to eat?!

Yn:I want the Paschal famous fried chicken w/ fried okra and collard greens

Durante: and I want the grilled new york strip steak with macaroni and mashed potatoes

Waitress: ok it will be here shortly

Durante: your making the first step on the famous ladder... you got recognized!

Yn: I haven't been on YouTube in a while so my views have probably gon up I'll check later

Durante: so how are you handling the Que situation*sips drink*

Yn: I think pretty good I mean I miss him like crazy

Durante: ya'll looked like ya'll enjoyed each other's company

Yn: we did but that night he told me he loved me

Durante: what?! Jacquees told you this

Yn: yea is that wrong or something?

Durante: thats rare actually he has only told I love you to his mom so the fact he told you that is amazing.

Waitress:here's yall food

Yn:thank you

Durante: listen Yn, I did not want you to date any FYB boy at all because I didnt want you to get used but what you and Que have is amazing to say it happened in a short amount of time.

Yn: my mama say when your in love it feels like heaven on Earth

Durante:I guess*starts eating* this is really good

Yn:*starts eating*yea it really is...theses collards are good but nobody can make them like my mama

*After they finish eating*

Waitress: here is ya'll check and can I have ya'll autograph

Yn:yes sure

*They sign the girl's autograph and pay for the check. Then Durante leaves her a $40 tip*

They go back home

AuntieD:*comes home from a week vacation* hello!

Yn: Auntie D *runs and hugs her*

Your POV-

I missd Auntie D sooo much but I went and checked my YouTube and I had 4,000 views for each video which was 20,000. I was making it up there. I read the comments and some said "Beautiful" "You are really good". The top comment was "Someone needs to hurry up and sign you like ASAP and you are gorgeous too". I felt so good. Then I went on Instagram and by now I had 4,600 followers. I was so happy but then I thought about how I got all this. Que. Ugh I have to admit I miss him. I pulled out my phone and went to my messages and I clicked on Que's contact. I clicked on the blank space and the keyboard came up. I wanted to type it sooo bad. It took every ounce of me not to. Afterwards, I cleaned my room up, matched up some outfits then I went and took a shower.

I stayed up until about 2 then I fell asleep.

The next day~

I woke up and I had a message from someone. I rubbed my eyes then I looked at the contact. It was Que . I was happy but worried at the same time. Two whole days had passed since we talked but I guess he'd had enough

Que's Message: Yn , I miss you sooo much. Every second I think about you. That night at the club I was telling the truth. I feel like I've lost a part of me without you being here. Idk if you remember this but I do...I told you that I'll always be there for you and I meant it. I've thought long and hard about what I am going to do to make it up to you. And being me you know I've come up with something so we'll see each other later.

I read that message and I knew I had him back. I also knew that today was gonna be perfect.

TBC.....

Comment

Share

Vote