Chapter 23.

Angel: you want something to drink

Que: yea

~Angel goes in her mini fridge and pulls out some water. When Que wasn't looking she puts in a little powder that makes you hallucinate and and have tons of confusion. Almost like getting super drunk.~

Angel:*hands him the drink*here

Que:*drinks some* so um what did you need help with

Angel: well I haven't been with any one who knows how to put it down you know

Que: that's not my problem tho *takes another sip*

Your POV~

I came back and Que was gone. Where could this nigga have gone. I needed to tell him that Angel was part of this secret company called "Is he faithful". They seduce peoples mans and almost every time the men fail and their relationship is over. I wonder who sent her to my house. I don't know but maybe he just went to the bathroom. I'll just sit and wait on him. If he don't come back in 30 minutes I'm leaving him here. He probably playing a joke on me.

Angel POV~

I had him right where I wanted him. His eyes were getting heavy and he was looking lost.

Que: *laughs*

Angel: bae its me *pushes him on the bed*

Que: forreal well now we can finish what we were about to do earlier

Angel:*starts kissing him*

Que:*starts rubbing her all over*

Angel:*starts stripping*

~Que flips me over and gets on top. He start kissing me all over. He pulled down my panties and smiled. Then he unclasped my bra. I'm guessing you know what happened next. That boy beat it up I ain't lying.~

Que POV~

I woke up the next morning in someone else's bed. I was naked. WTF did I do last night.

Angel: I see your up

Que: no no no did we-

Angel: yes we did and I got you on camera*pulls out a dvd* and I downloaded it on my phone and my laptop

Que: *quickly puts clothes on* don't send that to YN please

Angel:*laughs* I already did

Que: when

Angel: oh about an hour ago

Que:*pushes Angel* I fucking hate you *leaves*

Que POV~

I feel like crying. I just cheated on my girlfriend.While I was walking out the house I was breaking every thing in my way. I called a cab and immediately went home. When I got there she was packing her stuff and throwing things at the same time.

Que: baby where are you going

YN:*crying*

Que: baby-

YN: don't call me baby

I tried to hug her but she quickly pushed me off and threw a vase at me.

YN: don't touch me you been touching other bitches

Your POV~

I woke up this morning and he wasn't here still. I see I had a text message. It was a video. I clicked on it and I thought it was just someone being a jerk. Until I seen Que's face then I seen Angel. I got furious. I started throwing things and then I pulled out my suitcase. Which leads us to now.

Que: baby I'm sorry

YN: you wasn't saying sorry when you had your dick up in that stupid hoe!

Que: I didn't know what was going on let me explain

YN: explain my ass *zips suitcase up*

Que:no YN don't leave please

YN:*slaps Que hard* and you just promised me you wouldn't

Que:*sheds a tear*

YN:*grabs keys and suitcase* I'll come back later for the rest of my stuff *slams the door*

Your probably wondering where I'm gonna go. The first thought would be Tae's house but I didn't feel like being questioned by him.

YN:*knocks on the door*

Boakie: YN what's going on

YN:*crying* can I stay here please

Boakie: yea of course *lets you in*what did Que do

YN:he c-cheated on me

Boakie: aw bestfwen come here * hugs you tight* its ok you can stay here as long as you want

YN: I can't believe he did this to me

That night~

YN:*in Boakie's room* Bestfwen can I sleep in here

Boakie:*makes room for you*yea of course

YN:*lays down* can you wrap your arms around me

Boakie:*wraps arms around you and holds you close* goodnight beautiful

YN:*smiles*goodnight

Que POV~

There is a good side to this story. I didn't nut in her so I know she isn't pregnant. How I know? Well I seen the video. I love YN with all my heart. I didn't cheat on her on purpose. Now I know she's not going to take the promise ring and she probably won't even talk to me any more. I'm not afraid to cry and the tears keep coming. I had the rest of my life planned out and YN was in it. She won't believe me if I tell her. She'd think I was crazy. I don't know but I have to get my love back. I laid in the bed and rubbed the now empty spot that she always slept in . I could even smell her vanilla perfume still.

----------------------------------