Chapter 17: Revenge POV: Percy

After visiting Camp Jupiter, I head back to the place where this all began, Camp Half-Blood. I again give the same speech, however I do not give most of the campers the choice to serve me, instead most of them will suffer pain. The first one that will be killed is the infamous Piper McLean.
  "So Piper, I'm assuming that when you decided to make that smart remark about me, you did not expect it to ultimately be the cause of your death, correct? Piper just stares at me, with pure hatred in her eyes. "Why so quiet now, Piper? Maybe this will get you talking." I then start cutting off the fluids in her body. "Cor-correct." She grunts. "ah now thats better." I say as I release my hold on her body fluids. "You see Piper, I liked you before, even considering you a friend, but now I'm afraid you've become more like an enemy of mine." "And?" She defiantly asks. This girl is truly an idiot.  I think.  "And you know what I do to most of my enemies right?" "No-" I don't let her finish her sentence, before she can speak anymore I stab Riptide into her heart. She falls over dead and I can't help but feel satisfaction.
  "NOOOOO!" Jason screams. He fruitless tries to run over to Piper but he is chained to a post. I walk over to him with a smug look on my face. "Sucks doesn't Jason? Seeing the people we love most die." "Percy, how could you do this?" He says in between sobs. "Just as I can do this." and I lodge Riptide into a second person's chest. Jason, like the other two that were killed that day falls over dead. "Let this be a reminder to all of you that are not an enemy of me yet. I am not going to take mercy on any of you that rebel, even if at one time I considered you as a friend. There are no second chances, no do-overs, only death." And with that statement I set the camp on fire and watch it burn down to the ground.

__________________________________________________________________________________
AN:
Finally got a new chapter done! Hoping to start working on this book again now that schools almost over. Also I would like to thank you guys for 1k views!