Chapter 3

I turn the shower on, while the water is getting warm I start to strip down. As I took of my shirt I could clearly see my old scars starting to fade a bit.

After I was finished taking of my clothes, I walked into the shower. The water hitting me like small painless pebbles. The shower is my only safe haven from this living hell.

I finished up and got out. The air felt cold, but soothing. I head to my room and change, nothing much just some jeans, black long sleeve shirt, and a blue t-shirt to go on top.

As I was getting dressed I heard a soft knock from my door. 'Please don't be mom' I thought as I walked towards the door. "Good morning" my brother said as he hugged me in a 'loving' way.

'What do you want?' I signed obviously annoyed by his presence. "Can't I just see my sister while mom is still asleep?" He said stretching the word mom. I tried to push him out the door, key word 'tried'. I fell to the floor as he backed up. I wince from the hit but he didn't notice.

'Can you leave?' I signed pointing to the door. With a quick "fine" he left shutting the door behined him. I sighed and sat on my bed. I look at the clock and wonded if I should go to school or not.

I decided I should. I grabbed my stuff put my shoes on and started ti walk out the door. The sky was still a bit dim but who care's?

The way to school was peacful and quiet. The breeze blowing softly through my hair was calming almost making me sleep. I soon made it to school and quickly walked to my locker. I got my stuff for first period and walked to the class room. The room was quiet considering the teacher was reading a book.

I sat down and put my head down. This day is going to be long so let the torture begin.

--------------------------

Hey my fellow readers, sorry I haven't written anything lately I have just been really of the edge for a while but im back don't worry. Since it's summer I might write more often. If you have any ideas on what should be in the next chapter please comment. Remember,

Comment

Vote

Share

Thats all~