Broken hearts.

Oli's home aaah. I'm meeting him at his signing soon, so so so excited to see my boy.

I dressed up extra pretty today, for Oli.

I was wearing a long sleeved, short black dress.. the boob area was pretty see through. 

I wore my fave pair of heels, the black glittery platforms and my hair was down, and perfectly straight.

My lips were a pastel pink colour, my eyes were covered in neutral eyeshadow along with long fake diamante eyelashes.

I looked sexy.

--------------

''I'm Oli's girlfriend.'' I said. He nodded.

I followed him to the backstage area of the venue. 

''He'll be here soon.. He's just in hair and makeup. Wait here, ma'am.''

I nodded and he left.

I sat anxiously waiting for him.. It's been forever since he last held me in his tattooed arms, 

I longed for his soft lips against mine.

''Yeah, I'll sort it out later.'' A familiar voice whispered to someone. 

''Well cool man, see you soon.'' The other voice replied.

The door opened.. Oli. It was Oli.

''Hello baby'' He smiled, coming closer. 

His strong arms wrapped around my waist.. 

''I've missed you'' He breathed, pulling away from the hug. 

''I've missed my boy too.'' I sobbed.

''Aw darling, don't cry. I'm here.'' He soothed, stroking my cheek. 

''Don't ever leave me again.'' I replied, wiping my eyes. 

''Never.'' He said softly, planting a long soft kiss on my lips.

I couldn't help but cry.. I felt so happy and overwhelmed at the fact I could see him again. These past few weeks 

have been awful without him. 

He looked so so beautiful. His hair had grew back.. It was down his neck, thick and brown.

Long hair suits him more. He was wearing denim skinnies, with a navy blue drop dead jumper.

---------------

We hung out in my room for a few hours, kissing, hugging, laughing.. catching up.

I'm so in love, I feel like my hearts about to burst. 

''I wanna be with you forever. My perfect girl.'' He breathed, pressing his lips against mine.

''I'm not perfect.'' I replied, pulling away. 

I had to do this. I couldn't stand lying to him. I loved him and respected him too much to just ignore the fact that I cheated.

''You are. My one and only.'' He smiled. 

I shook my head. Why is he so nice to me? I'm a dirty slutty cheat that doesn't deserve him.

''No.. Oli.''

''Babe. What's wrong...?

''I'm a cheat.''

''What?''

''I cheated on you. I'm sorry Oli.. I regret it. So badly. You're the only one I want.'' I sobbed. 

He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. 

''How could you?'' He cried. 

''I'm sorry, I really am.'' I sobbed, hard. 

''Tell me.. WHY?'' He screamed. 

''I missed you. I needed you so badly. It was a drunken mistake and I regret every second of it.''

''I loved you. I gave you my fucking heart.. every piece of it.''

''Oli, I love you.'' I sobbed.

He put his coat on quickly and walked towards the bedroom door. 

''You ruined everything.'' He sobbed, placing his hand on the handle. 

''Don't go.'' I cried, pulling on his arm.

He pulled away from me and opened the door. 

''Leave me alone. I have nothing to say to you.'' He replied, tears streaming down his face.

''OLI'' I screamed. 

But it was too late. He was gone. My world was gone.