Shower Time (Purple Rain Era)

You and Prince had been dating for nine months and had never done the deed. Well, you both weren't virgins but you just had never had sex with each other. That was all about to change.

"Baby?" Prince asked you.

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking, and I decided that I'm ready to get it on with you."

You were more than ready, too. Smiling, you walked up to your boyfriend and kissed him on his soft, full lips.

"Me too. Take me, Prince," you replied.

He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom bridal style.

Once he laid you down on the bed, Prince gave you a look that made you dripping wet. It was almost a smirk.

Prince started sucking on your neck which was so pleasurable that you couldn't help but let out a few soft moans.

"Ohhh, ahhh, ahhh. Don't stop," you cried out.

Doing the opposite of what you told him, Prince stopped. He looked deep into your eyes.

"Oh baby, if you think that feels good, just wait." He smiled a warm and welcoming smile.

Then he ripped your jeans off and started rubbing his fingers lightly across the front of your purple lace panties. He was right; there was a lot more in store. You let out a few more moans. This time they were a little louder.

When he put his hand inside your panties and started to rub with a little more pressure, you couldn't take it any longer.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh!" you screamed in pleasure.

"You're so wet, baby. I like that." Prince winked at you.

Carefully, he removed your panties so there was nothing between him and your lady bits anymore. The only thing you had on was a gray crop top.

"I've never seen such a beautiful kitty," Prince said, making you blush.

It was not long before he was eating you out. His warm tongue was buried in your folds, bringing you immense pleasure. He inserted his tongue into your opening which made you instinctually push it further in. Prince's tongue worked furiously. It was clear that he had a lot of experience in this area.

"Oh shit, Prince! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" you shouted. It echoed through the bedroom.

Right as you were reaching your peak, he stopped working his magic.

"No you're not, baby. Not yet. Save that for the shower."

You pouted and then realized what he had said.

"The shower? Are you saying you want to have shower sex?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be something nice to try. Are you down?"

You were laying on the edge of the bed so your legs were hanging off and he was standing in the middle of your opening where his groin was in easy reach. You saw a generously sized bulge in the crotch of his form-fitting lace pants.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and looked at him. "I'm down." A smirk came across your face as you thought of trying shower sex for the first time. Although you had never done it before, you had read articles about how it increases the pleasure.

Prince grinned at your response. He saw you eyeing his big bulge.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked charmingly.

"Yes, baby. Oh yes."

"Don't be afraid to touch it."

You sat all the way up on the bed and he moved even closer to you. You ran your hand lightly up his shaft all the way to his tip through his pants.