Accidents Happen (Parade Era)

Prince was excited to have sex with you for the first time even though it wasn't his first time at all, it was just yours. Prince was no virgin, and he made that clear, but you were, and you were scared.

"What if it's too big?"

"What if it won't fit?"

"What if he doesn't like the way my vagina looks?"

All these what-if's flooded your mind and caused you a great deal of anxiety. You were laying on your king-sized bed thinking about the whole situation when your fiancé walked in the bedroom.

"Hey, baby," Prince greeted you as he hopped onto the bed.

You turned onto your side to see that he was looking straight into your eyes. It was definitely a turn on.

"Hey," your reply was a bit somber.

Prince looked a little worried. "What's wrong?"

"Prince, I'm scared."

"Scared of what? There's nothing to be scared of. I'm here to protect you."

"I'm scared to have sex with you!" you blurted out.

Prince looked a little shocked at first, but quickly regained his composure. "Baby, it'll be okay. I won't hurt you. I won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do."

"That's the problem," you began, "I want to do it but I'm terrified."

"Terrified of my dick?" Prince was half serious, half joking at this point.

"Actually, yes, Prince. What if it's too big for me? And what if you don't like the way my body looks?"

He began to chuckle in a playful way. "Y/N, vaginas can stretch. That's what they were made to do. And I love you more than you could ever know, so of course I'll love your body, too."

You sighed, knowing your fiancé was right but you were still a little scared.

"I'll go easy on you," he continued. "I'll obey everything you tell me."

You nodded. "I'm ready, baby."

Before you knew it, Prince was hovering over you in a plank position teasing your lips with his own. He marked his territory on your neck, giving you a love bite. You moaned softly.

Prince slowly lowered his body so it was against yours. The two of you were breathing heavily as you shared a passionate kiss. Slowly your blouse was removed, revealing your lace demi cup bra. Your skirt dissappeared shortly after, leaving your matching panties on display.

Prince got off of you and began removing his black, button-down crop top and his pants of the same color and material. He had nothing on but black bikini briefs.

The size of his bulge was enticing and horrifying at the same time. He had reassured you that nothing bad would happen so you tried not to panic.

He laid down and you got on top of him this time and continued making out. You knew he was enjoying it even though he showed no clear signs.

"Are you ready for this?" Prince asked you.

"Yes."

You rolled off your soon-to-be husband's body and let him get up. He removed his only item of clothing, revealing his stiff manhood which he began to stroke.

"Mmmm, ahhh," he moaned as he closed his eyes.

You liked what you saw, and you felt your nether region getting increasingly moist. You stared at Prince pleasuring himself. He opened his eyes and smirked at you.

He got back on the bed and once again hovered over you. Prince tugged on the waistline of your panties and you lifted your legs up into the air so he could take them off. Your bra was next. Pretty soon both of you were completely naked.

Quicker than you could say "fuck me", his tongue was in between your thighs, moving rapidly. The way he flicked his tongue was magical. Your juices were dripping down your thighs and onto the sheets.

Your legs were hanging over his shoulders as he pleasured you to the max. You came, and he prepared for entry.

"Don't worry, baby. This will only hurt for a little bit. I'm here with you," Prince comforted you.

You nodded and closed your eyes, biting your lip. You felt his tip rubbing against your entry before he began pushing it even further. His manhood was about halfway in when you couldn't take the pain anymore. You let out a shriek.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Ow, it hurts, Prince." Tears were flowing from your eyes uncontrollably.

"I know, baby. I'm right here. Hold my hand." He stretched his hand out to yours and you grabbed a hold of it.

He continued, "Squeeze my hand if it hurts too bad, okay?"

"Mhm," you mumbled.

He pushed into you even deeper and then he was all the way inside you. The pain was unbearable and you squeezed Prince's hand as hard as you could.

"You'll get used to this, I promise," Prince whispered in your ear.

Once he began to thrust slowly, your womanhood started to get used to his size. The pain soon turned to pleasure.

"You can go faster, Prince," you told him.

"You got it."

He started going increasingly faster and his thrusts became deeper and longer. It was obvious he was enjoying himself when he began to moan.

"Mmmm, yes, you're so tight, ohhhh."

His moans were a turn on and he knew it. You were getting closer to your orgasm, which would be your second one if you count the one he gave you with his tongue.

"I'm gonna cum, Prince," you whimpered with pleasure.

"Go ahead, baby."

You tensed every muscle in your body as the climax hit you. The pleasure was more than you could take.

"I'm so close, Y/N," Prince moaned in your ear. He closed his eyes and grabbed onto your thighs so he could gain more momentum. His thrusts were the speed of lightning.

"FUCK!" Prince shouted as he came. His warm semen exploded inside you. Once he was done, he rolled off of you so he was laying next you.

"That was so good," you panted.

"Isn't sex just amazing?" Prince asked you as he laughed.

Suddenly you remembered something and your eyes got big.

"What's the matter, baby? I thought you enjoyed yourself."

You slowly shook your head. "Prince, we forgot the condom."

Prince's eyes were just as wide as yours once he comprehended what you had just said.

"Uh oh."

*******

Part 2? 🌚