Chapter 26 - Princesa Evelynda

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 is on the side :) I love this song!

Evelyn's POV

Dear Evelyn.

I don't know why I'm writing this letter, but I am. I never knew that I was too much of a burden for you to carry and for that, I am very sorry.

I have to go, I want to go. Living on my own is going to be a challenge but I look forward to it. I don't know what else to say....

I hope you enjoy your...long extended life while I try to do the same with mine. I don't know where I'm going but I can safely say that it is away from Forks, so don't come to look for me.....you'd only be disappointed.

Say goodbye to the Cullens and wolves for me. I'd miss them a lot.

I don't know if we'll ever meet again but....I'll see you later.

-Aaron

PS: I hope you don't mind, I took a couple of things with me.

I re-read the letter that Aaron had wrote for me again, and again, and again. It's been 7 hours now and who knows where the hell he is. When I saw that he had left....it was a huge blow, a definite blow. It took everything in me not....to run after him, and now I'm paying the price. See...this is what happens when you open up and care.....once you're open, everyone can hurt you....even by simple actions or words. This is exactly why I prefer to be 'The heartless ripper' (that's kinda my nickname), no one can harm you.

I closed my eyes and slammed my fist down onto the kitchen counter, luckily, it didn't break. I brought my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes, in hope that this was all a dream...who am I kidding? This is as real as it could get.

My head snapped up when my phone vibrated and sounded a metre away from me, I answered it in flash. I couldn't help but hope it was the one person that I actually wanted to hear from....of course it wasn't....it was Alice instead. ''Oh hey Alice'', I said allowing disappointment slip into my voice.

''Hello Evelyn. How are you holding up?'' she asked kindly. I could hear the others shuffling in the background, but I don't care about them right now.

''You know?'' I questioned. Huh obviously Alice saw it in a vision....what a stupid question Evelynda!

Nevertheless, she replied. ''I saw it'', she said.

''Sure you did''.

''So when is your flight?'' she said keeping the conversation alive.

''At 9 o'clock, but I'll have to leave for Seattle a bit earlier'', I answered looking up quickly at the clock. Hm...it was only 6 o'clock, so I had some time.

''Good, make sure you know what you're doing once you're there, ok?'' she said warmly.

I sighed and said ''yeah, yeah. I know what to do Alice, and I will complete it too''.

''Just be careful'' she voiced.

I rolled my eyes and grunted, ''I honestly don't care about my well being right now Alice. And umm....do you have anything from Aaron?'' I couldn't help myself, I know I'm going against my own saying, but I had to check.

''Sorry, no. He hasn't made up his mind yet. It keeps on changing so fast''.

''Yup that's just what I thought. He knew I'd be asking you about him, and that's why he's not making up his mind....it's to confuse you Alice. And by the looks of it...it's working''.