10/06/2016-14/06/2016 (4-day-weekend)

Emotion of the day: Weak and insecure.

Disorder that affects me the most today: Gender dysphoria and depression.

Negative outcome of the day: I think I might have a mental illness.

Positive outcome of the day: I watched like 5 episodes of Shameless.

Outcome of the day: I did some homework at least.

Main experience of the day: Crying and then calling Juliette.

Well I woke up late and my mum was yelling at me. I did some Japanese homework, I also did English Revision on Education Perfect. I watched like 5 episodes of Shameless. I didn't read.

I was watching Shameless and I did some research, I might have bipolar disorder. I know that you can self-diagnose so I am not talking to someone about it, it doesn't matter anyways. My parents yelled at me for literally putting my feet on a blanket, like what the fuck man.

I did get to call Juliette, I was crying and 2 seconds later I decided to call Juliette. We had a conversation for an hour, and I listened to her, and she listened to me. The only thing I hate is when she said it could be worse. I don't know but being suicidal, getting anxiety attacks, being paranoid, having mood swings (dealing with female stuff), having abusive parents and suffering with gender dysphoria is kind of hell already. Besides, I need to think about the future, like money.

But I didn't have the courage to tell her it made me feel worse, but it did. I did post a photo of Zoe L which was hilarious. We even had a conversation below, in the comments. If you didn't know, my instagram is  dan_7058. Well I have to sleep with my sister now, good night.