When you use a Snapchat filter on him

Lol Idk what do say, but I wanted to say something... Um.. Hi? *shrugs* anyways. Thank you so much!! I know, I'm not the best at writing anime love stories/anime x readers, yet you guys still like it :D thank u!!!
~Ali-Chan💚🇮🇪
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tamaki: Will stare at your phone confused, until he realizes what you doing. Then he'll pose what he says is a; "hawt" pose, and will just make you laugh even more at how he's try to be hot while he has a face mask and a turbo towel on his head

Kyoya: won't even realize it until he looks up from his book. Or he'll completely miss it and only see it when he goes on Snapchat and sees all of the things you've put on your story and sent to him. Then he will either shun you the next day at school or your name will be in that little black book of his..

Mori: He's literally the BEST for snapchat filters, why? He won't care! He'll just stand there looking down at you like there's nothing to it. And he will smile, but only if your laughing. He loves it when you laugh.

Honey: He'll stare at you confused. That is until you show him it, and you two end up on the floor laughing. He also likes it when he can see the filter, so that way he can do the things to activate it and make it move or blow up.

Hikaru: will give you the most done and dead face ever until you stop. And when you show him the picture or video, he'll blush out of embarrassment and tell you to delete it even though you already put it on your story.

Kaoru: he'll stare at you, confused. Until he realized what your doing. Then he'll turn away and blush. An when you show him the picture, he'll
Pout.

If you find anything in any of my chapters offensive, don't hesitate to tell me, lovelies!