Hunny x Reader: "They put swords in my mouth!?"

"He's waking up! Kaoru! Get the camera!" Hikaru yelled.

The whole host club wanted to be there for when the littlest member got his wisdom teeth out, so that they could support him.. Well.. At least that's what, Y/n, Haruhi, Tamaki, Mori and, Kyoya said.. Hikaru and Kaoru just wanted to see him looking like he was drunk.

Y/n looked over at Hunny, her e/c eyes meeting his honey brown eyes as he woke up with a small cry that ended like a child. She let out a small "aww..!" And brushed her hair out of her eyes/scratched her head, then looked over at the now awake teen with a soft look in her eyes.

"Hey, sugar...!" Hunny's head immediately shot up at his girlfriend's voice. ".. Oo dat..?" He asked, his voice muffled from both the uncomfortable gauze in his mouth and the.. Well, i guess hangover from the anesthesia, making his voice sound even cuter than ususal. Yet also pitiful.

Y/n laughed gently. "It's your girlfriend...!" She said. Hunny then slowly turned his head, dropping it onto his shoulder by accident a few times as well, until he finally met her gaze. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!?"

Mori almost crashed into the tree you guys were passing while trying not to laugh at his cousin's outburst, meanwhile the twin's lost it before they even had it while trying to keep their phones still so they could record this oh-so-precious moment.

Y/n stifled her laughing and nodded. "Yup." Hunny stared at her for a few seconds. "... Shi toe tawaii!" Hunny exclaimed. Y/n blushed lightly and rubbed her shoulder. "Thank you, Mitskuni.." She said. "I jus wan do hug dou...! Dan I hug dou!?"

He said, reaching his arms out. Y/n giggled and hugged him, being able to do so with them being in a large limo that Mori had volunteered to drive, and Y/n and Hunny were sitting with each other. Hunny was in wonderland until.. He started to regain his senses and felt the gauze in his mouth..

So to try and make it not so uncomfortable and make it easier to speak.. He took it out.

And saw the blood.

And freaked.

He started hyperventilating and crying really hard. He clung onto Y/n with his tiny hands and cried into her shoulder. "H-Hunny!? Wh-what's wrong..!?" Y/n asked, blushing. After calming down a bit, Hunny sniffed. "T-they.. They..! P-p-put swords in my mouuuth!!" He wailed, beginning to sob again from fear.

This was going to be one long car ride.

I apologize! Kinda short but I've had this in my head for awhile. I may even do a few of the other hosts soon :3 but anyways, Until next time!

~ Lexie-chan💚🇮🇪

PS: If you need Drunk Host transition I luckily speak it :3

If you find anything in any of my chapters offensive, don't hesitate to tell me, lovelies!