Clean of Lust.

Row's P.O.V.

When Rune walked through the bedroom door it was like a gift from an angel. I didn't think i could get off the bed that fast. Rune pulled me to his chest and rubbed my back softly, who would have thought i would be mewling for him from just a back massage. He leaned down and kissed me, his lips were like the sweetest candy.

"Row you drugged yourself, Now i'm going to take care of you until this wares off."

i just grunted because words wouldn't form.

" Your going to sleep for a bit after the drug wares off in about 48 to 72 hours."

Rune picked me up by the hips and carried me bride style to the bed. He set me on the bed and spoke softly.

" I'm going to take you, but before i do i want to make sure this is what you want."

"Please, just make it stop hurting." I said withering on the mattress top.

Rune walked over slowly as he pulled his suit off, piece by piece. My mouth was dry as my eyes raked over his body.  He stopped at the foot of the bed in just his boxers, i knew his body. This was not the first time we had sex. 

Rune grabbed me and pulled his t-shirt off me, leaving me in just his over sized boxers. His hand brushed my thigh as he pulled off my boxers. My member was bright red and weeping. He barely had to touch me and i was whimpering for him to take me harshly.

"Breathe love."

i heard a cap opening & I took a deep breathe.I was suddenly on my back with my legs over Runes shoulders. He slowly pushed in me,  I threw my head back and panted. He waited for a moment, the moment seemed like years. I tried the move myself but i didn't have quite enough energy for that.

He then fucked me like he meant it. My hands gripped the sheets as i screamed out over and over. I was never really a screamer, well until now, but that could be blamed on the drug i hoped. When i came the first time, it was like i was seeing stars. 

I was hard again in mere moments.

Rune changed our position so that my back was flush against his chest, Pleasure tore threw my very being as i came again, my body shuttered and if rune wasnt holding me i probably would have collapsed. Rune kept thrusting until he came with a growl. He stayed in spot for a few moments before he pulled out.  

Rune picked me up and tucked me into the bed, my eyes closed almost right away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i woke up Rune wasnt in the room. I groaned and got out of the bed, i was dressed in his over-sized T-shirt again. When i walked down the hall i heard voices and i walk towards the voices. Rune was sitting at the table with a few other men around him.

I walked in the room and to Rune.  He saw me and patted his lap. I felt something running down my inner thigh, Runes Cum. I should have been disgusted but i wasnt, Rune didn't seem to mind either. The other guys kept there eyes averted until i was flush against Runes chest. His suit jacket that was on the other chair was laid over my thighs.

Rune also took his handkerchief and wiped my thighs clean. After I laid my head on runes chest and felt content and he knew it he continued with his meeting. I was almost asleep when rune reached in his pocket and his fingers brushed over my member making me moan & jerk right out of sleep.

" Forgive me Love, We will have to cut this meeting short. As you can see my husband as come into contact with Lust and he is very needy right now."

They started to speak to rune asking for orders of this drug. Rune told them to call with how much they would like and then they can discuss a price. Rune stood up to show them out, he placed me on his hip & by the time we had got to the door i was humping his him. He grabbed my hip and attempted to hold my hips still.

" Behave Naughty Kitten." He whispered in my ear.

His voice sent lust straight to my member and i snaked my hand to his pants and crammed my hand inside his boxers. He let out a low growl before he slammed the front door and walked us to what i assumed was his office because of the giant wooden desk in the middle of the floor.

He pulled me off his hip and bent me over the desk, he pulled his pants and boxers down and slammed inside of me. He kept fucking me right until his office door opened and there stood a women she looked like she was in her late forties.

" Leave now, Come back later."

"Rune Don't be like that i'm your mother."

Rune pulled out of me and fixed himself before he fixed me. He pulled me onto his lap and spoke.

"What can i help you with Mama?"

"Your brother said you were married, this is your husband then?"

"Yes."

" He looks well, like a whore."

I instantly felt sick. His mother thought i was a whore.

" That's my fault mother, He drank something with lust in it by accident, thats why he looks like this, i assure you he is more, Well Dressed."

"Well , Ill be back in few days then, when the drugs worn off. I look forward to meeting him properly."

"Goodbye mother."

I laid my head on his shoulder and thought about what she said, Did i really look like a whore?