v

DIA WAS ABLE TO SNEAK her way back into the facility building. It was quite easy, seeing that they still hadn't fixed the hole she made. She slipped silently under the police tape, snorting at their far-fetched cover up story. The "official looking" man babbled on about some sort of attack to the officer jotting down notes.

     She pick-pocketed the gun from the officer and ran into a side entrance. Her memory of the building helped her navigate through the hallways. A voice echoed off the walls down the corridor to her right. She paused and cocked her gun.

     She turned her head, glancing down the hallway directly in front of her. There was no one there, so she quickly walked to where the voice was coming from. It was two men, one telling the other something. The man listening, a security guard, nodded and turned to walk in her direction. When he was close enough, she pulled him to the side and knocked him out. She would have killed him, but the sound of the gun would have been too loud.

     The other man continued to walk in the opposite direction. She decided to follow him. She kept her distance and walked as quietly as possible. The man turned into an abandoned hallway. Bars blocked the exits as she followed him into the hallway. She had unknowingly fell right into his trap.

     "If you're going to be following someone, you shouldn't make it obvious. We need to wipe you and start over."

     Dia growled, "I am never going back. Do you understand me? Never."

     The man shrugged, " I think you'll find that I alway get what I want here. I am their boss, so I'm very convincing."

     Dia was not as surprised as she should have been. The Master stood right in front of her. She hadn't met him before, so it would be slightly hard to fight him, seeing that he was unpredictable to her.

     She couldn't tell who he was because of the mask on his face. She could tell that he was a Caucasian male, and seemed to be in his 40s. Her grip on the gun tightened. He was arrogant, so he would expect her to try to shoot him straight in the chest. From the slight lump under his shirt, he was wearing a bulletproof vest. She also noted the gun he had hidden.

     She quickly rolled to the side as he shot at her. She aimed the gun to his leg and pulled the trigger. He shouted and gripped his bleeding leg. He desperately shot at her with the odd looking gun. A beam of light hit her and she was pushed backwards.

     She recovered quickly and stood, finding her gun next to her. She lifted herself off of the ground and held out the gun, pointing it at the Master.

     "What did you do to me?What was that gun?"

     He just smiled and lifted the gun again. Before he could shoot, she shot him the forehead, arm, and throat. He couldn't even react before he fell over.

"You want me to be an assassin? Fine I'll be an assassin."

     She reached over and pulled off his mask. Dia became Naomi for a few seconds to witness her father die again in front of her.

     "No, you died, I saw you die." Tears streamed down her face.

     She wiped away her tears angrily and walked out of the hall, leaving her dead father on the ground. She ran back towards the main corridor. Some agents tried to stop her, but she pushed them away from her. Some tried to shoot her but she disarmed them. As she drew closer to the exit, she felt a harsh shock before she fell to the ground, unconscious.