Chapter 2: The haloweendisco

The next day David met Pierre at the school.
"What happened to you?" Pierre asked and looked at Davids body up and down and stopped some secounds at the worst brusies.
"I got into a fight yesterday but I'm fine."
Pierre raised an eyebrow but didn't talk more about it.
"So... are you going to the halloweenparty tomorrow?" Pierre asked after a while.
"That school disco once a year? No I'm not really into disco's. I think it's boring." David answered.
"Are you crazy man?! Party's and disco's are amazing!!" Pierre whisper-screamed in the quiet classroom.
The teacher turned around from the whitboard and watched them with angry eyes.
"Bouvier and Desrosiers! Quiet please or I have to give each of you a detention!"
When the teacher turned around again Pierre opened his mouth.
"C'mon! It will be fun!"
David yawned.
"Okey but if it gets boring I'll leave!"
"No prob bro! You'll love it!"
Pierre smiled and got back to the boring lesson.

The next friday....
"What are you going to wear tonight dear?" Yelled Davids mom through the house.
"I've got it under control okay?!" David yelled back.
He dressed up to a zombie with dameged clothes and fake blood all over his face.
"Bye!" He yelled when he walked out of the front door and jumped on his skateboard before skating to the school.
He met Seb and Chuck on the way and decided to walk with them. He kicked up his skateboard and carried it under his arm while he was running to them.
"Hi mate!" Chuck said and did a brofist with him. Chuck was dressed up to a warewolf and had a mask that he could drag over his face.
Seb was dressed to a little kitten and had painted a little dot on his nose and three whispers on each cheek.
"What?" Seb asked when he saw David looking weird at him.
"Eh... nothing!" David answered and they kept walking.
They met Pierre outside the school and he was dressed up as a vampire. He had a long coat that he dragged on the ground. His hair was slicked back and he was all white in his face.
Jeff stood beside him and watched some kids play soccer. He was dressed as a clown and looked creepiest of us all! Especially with that red wig on his head!
"Hi lovely friends!" Pierre said and shaked hand with us. "I'm Pierre Dracula Bouvier and..."
"Just shut up and get into the disco with us! I wanna dance!" muttered Chuck and walked into the building.
They walked with him and got into the disco. It was a lot of people in there and everyone where dressed to monsters.
They danced a little while before the slow songs started. Jeff, David and Pierre stood in a corner and watched Seb and Chuck dance together on the dance floor.
"I think it's time for me to leave..." screamed David over the high music.
Pierre turned around and shaked his head.
"No! Come and dance with me instead!"
Pierre grabbed Davids hand and dragged him out to the dancefloor.
"What are you doing?!" David screamed to Pierre.
"Making this disco no-boring!" Pierre answered and hugged David tight.
After some minutes a voice echoed through the building and said that the disco was over and that everyone should get out.
"So what did you think about the disco?" Pierre asked when they got out.
"Really damn boring! Everyone left me in the dark corner all alone!" Jeff said before David could say anything and everyone started laughing.
"I think it was okey." David said when everyone had stopped laughing.
"Everyone want to sleepover at my house?" Pierre asked after some minutes walking.
"I'm sorry I gotta get home becouse my cousins are coming over early tomorrow and I have to be there." Seb said.
"I can't either 'cuse I have a hockey training tomorrow." Chuck said.
"Can't, guitar lessons." Jeff said.
"I haven't got any stuffs with me..." David said.
"No problems! I have a lot of shit in my house you can use!" Pierre said before David could say no.
"Bye!" Chuck and Seb said while they walked to another street.
"See ya!" Jeff said after a while and David was left with Pierre.
They finally came to Pierres apartement and got into a bedroom with a little TV.
"Wanna watch movies?" Pierre asked and David gave him thumbs up.
"Transformers?" Pierre asked and threw the dvd to David.
"Sure!" David said and threw the dvd back to Pierre. They sat in Pierres bed while they watched the movie and ate snacks. Halfway through the movie David fell asleep with his mouth all open.
Pierre got a glass of water and threw all the water in Davids open mouth.
David sat up and started coughing.
"What... the... fuck!" said David between coughs.
Pierre laughed like an idiot and smiled at David when he angry looked up at him.
"Not... fun!" David said and kept coughing.
When he was done with his coughing he laid down again and closed his eyes.
"I'm sorry I just had to do that when you had your mouth like that." Pierre said.
"It's okey now but for some secounds ago it wasn't allright?" David answered.
"Allright" Pierre answered and they both drifted to sleep.