Romance is blooming...hard.

Vegeta and Goku were at it again.

Sparring together in the Gravity room in capsule Corp.

Vegeta fell on top of Goku.

Goku:Your not being serious are you?

Goku ask the puny Saiyan that was laying on Gokus chest,Vegeta trying to catch a breath he said.

Vegeta:Shaddup....

Goku smiled and petted Vegeta's spiky black hair.

Goku:Aww it's alright Veggie!

Vegeta blushes and scream at Gokus face.

Vegeta:DO NOT CALL ME THAT CURSED IT NAME!

Goku:Alright! Alright! ALRIGHT! Just calm down!

Vegeta just lay there on Gokus chest.

Thinking of what the LARGER Saiyan said to him:"Quite romantic,I supposed..."said Vegeta inside his head. Vegeta liked "accidentally" falling on top of Goku. It made him feel....hard...

Goku:Uhhh...Vegeta?

Said Goku with an embarrassing look on his face. Vegeta got back on his feet. And Vegeta noticed that big bulge in his pants-visibly showing through the blue spandex. He usually control his emotions when he was on top of Goku but today seemed different though...

"Shit.."Said Vegeta to himself.

Goku stood up and RUB the back of his head in an awkward way...

Goku:Uuum ,well....You and Bulma should get to it then. You can't fight like this.

Vegeta trying to avoid this from happening. He stop Goku by the door.

Waving his arms in the air.

Vegeta:N-NO! NO! No! You can't leave! I can fight! I still can! I-im fully focused and capable of handling this!

Goku:But you have a boner. *he look down on Vegeta and look back into Vegeta's eyes*I'm sorry Vegeta. I can't fight you like this.

Vegeta:W-why!?

Goku:I can't concentrate.

Vegeta:What do you mean you can't concentrate!? We are both men! It's involuntary if this shit happened! You know that!

Goku:(sighs)Alright.

Goku got on his usual stance to start a fight. They began.

But Vegeta couldn't concentrate. He kept crossing his legs. That Vegeta was getting slow down by his erection.

Vegeta while kicking at the air while Goku dodging it and blocking it.

Vegeta thought:" Damn it! This is bad! It's not going down! It's actually getting bigger! Kakarot has been ignoring it most of the time! But I'm quite distracted! I'm fully aroused by this ! "

He punch Goku in the Gut. Goku did a back flip and kick Vegeta in the face.
Vegeta stood up and went head on to Kakarot. Goku throwing many punches at him,Vegeta kept blocking it. Whenever Vegeta kick his tight clothing would've kept pressuring on his member. Instead of moaning Vegeta grunted through his teeth making it seemed he was in pain not pleasured.

Goku noticed his strange sudden change of movement.

Goku:Hey! Are you okay Vegeta?

Goku ask concerned.
.......
Vegeta stuttered.

Vegeta:I-im fine Kakarot..

Goku stop immediately.

Vegeta:What the hell Kakarot?!