III

Song | Angels
The xx
And everyday
I'm learning about you
The things that no one else sees
And the end comes too soon
Like dreaming of angels

And leaving without them

Being
As in love with you as I am
Being
As in love with you as I am
Being as in love
Love, love, love

  Helena woke to the sound of heavy snoring on her chest. Jason didn't get in until five in the morning, something she had grown accustomed to. Sleep deprivation came with the job. The only reason she woke up was because breathing had become a bit difficult and Jason's hair was tickling her chest. She placed her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair. She kept this up, messaging his scalp,neck, and shoulder blades.
    Jason made a half moan half groaning sound, that made her laugh. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at her as soon as they adjusted to the light coming from the windows. He smiled and burrowed his head into the space between her head and shoulders, a long side her neck. Helena smiled at the boy cradling himself into her body. Usually the girl laid on the guy, but Helena was strong and could easily carry both their weights. "Jason..."

"Hmmm"

"You have to getup."

"No."

"What do you mean "no"? Get up."

"Why are you so pushy", he groaned.

"Because we both have things to do"

"Yeah I can think of something I want to do. He hummed against her neck gripping her waist.

As tempting as the idea was Helena had responsibilities and so did Jason. There would be time for that later, it wasn't as if they hadn't already completed that "task" a few times the day before. She could still feel his moans rummaging through her veins, his fingers dancing a long her spine.

    Helena grabbed his hands and moved them up her body, Jason smiled into her neck and started to trail little kisses down to her collar bones. Helena gripped his hands above his head and with a swift kick she pushed him off the bed. Jason fell with a thud and loud grunt. Much to her dismay the boy didn't fight back or even complain he just started to fall asleep where he landed. "Jason..." Helena's tone held a warning and a threat that amused the boy. Hey it even turned him on to think of the way her mouth wrapped around his name when she dragged it out like that, the furrow of her brow and the fire in her eyes. He didnt want to move because he didnt want to stop staring at her. The sunlight peeking in through the blinds formed rays across her face. Her skin golden brown and her hair as dark as the city they fought for.

   Helena moved off the bed leaving the boy alone in the room, deciding to change in the bathroom, not because she wanted privacy but to annoy him. He groaned using as little effort as possible to lift himself back onto the bed and wrap the sheets around himself. At the sound of the water running his head darted up suddenly energized, "Hey can I join yo-"

"No."

He watched the lock on the bathroom door nob turn and click into place."Like that could actually stop me." He grumbled before burring his head into a pillow, letting his eyes flutter shut.

When Helena reemerged into the room changed and ready to go she wasn't surprised to see Jason fast asleep snoring. Her heart fluttered at the sight ofthe boy in peace. It's all she ever wanted him to feel.

She made her way over crouching down and placing her hand on his his head gently running her fingers through his hair. "Jason...Come on."

All she received back was a low mumble.

"Jason come on, Alfred will be up soon and this house is rarely empty. Any bat kid could burst into this room or hear you."

Jason made the effort to open his eyes and respond, "They all know I'm here. When are we all going to stop pretending I don't pretty much live here?"

"How about when you use the front door, instead of my window to come home like everyone else?"

He just grunts a noise of disgust and turns to face away from her. She sighs straightening her self up and walks towards the door. She hears a mumbled I love you and her lips form a soft smile as she shuts the door behind her.

The house this morning seems empty. She makes her way towards the door before running into Alfred exiting the kitchen, a tray in hand. "Coffee?" Helena questions.

"Well he's up there isn't he? Master Jason could use the energy. He can't sleep all day."

Helena laughs,"Don't let him and good morning Alfred."

The butler's smile softens towards the girl in front of him as he answers back. She is Bruce's first child and she holds a special place in his heart. They all know it, but pretend not to care. This families all about pretending after all.

With a quick hug and goodbye she makes her way out the door. Before driving off she sits in her car preparing her self to face her father and an even more intolerable Dick Grayson. They were close before her relationship with Jason formed. Now she is lucky if she can get by him with out being nagged. She sighs pressing her hands against the wheel before wrapping her fingers around it and steering onto the road towards Wayne Enterprises.

Hi I haven't written in awhile sorry about that. I'm not sure if people are actually reading this but here is an update anyways. I'm not sure if I should continue with this story... hope this update is okay. I will try to update more often if anyone is still interested in this story! Thanks:)