A Witches Love Song

Xandra looked out her window into the starlit night and thought of her day and what had transpired. Now that the night was upon her and her feelings that had run ruff shod over her were beginning to make her mind swirl and her lust boil.

           Earlier in the day Xandra went in for a interview at a local Starbucks to help supplement her full time profession. Being a witch these days was tuff some of the things she need to perform her spells, and make potions cost some  serious bucks, and potions where her big sellers.

            Any way the young witch waited in the dinning area to meet the manager who would do her interview she noticed all the things that were going on and saw what made the little Starbucks so popular in her little town of Ironton Ohio. She made mental notes of who and what they were doing and who they were doing it with for future references in her other job. After all not all witches were bad.

          A young muscular man walked up to her and sat down and he placed a brown folder down on the table as he reached across to shake her hand and introduce himself. "Hello Xandra, I am James White and I am the manager here at the Ironton Starbucks welcome."

           Xandra reached out to the mans outstretched open hand and took it into hers. She felt the warmth of his manly grip and said. "Hello I am pleased to meet with you and thank you for seeing me today!" She politely said and drew her hand back and neatly folded them on the table top.

         She was smitten. James made her skin warm and blush like a school girl! His massive shoulders and muscled arms made her squirm with interest and longing. She normally didn't lust after a man but James here was to her mouth wateringly yummy and she had to have a taste.

           The two talked for quite some time and the two began to flirt as Xandra hoped it would and she could have this beast of a man to quench her lustful fire that was now burning in her loins.

           The two stood and shook hands and the hand shake lingered a bit longer than a normal hand shake and the James said to Xandra. "Welcome to the Starbuck family!"

          Xandra was thrilled she now had a means to an end as far as her witchcraft was concerned and she soon would have a lover that she new would keep her entertained when her lust arose.

          But like most well laid plans there is always a kink, a hiccup, a glich in most plans we make in life. Even for a witch who can harness most powers of light and dark magic.

           The doors of the Starbucks flow open and two men armed with shotguns and wearing demon Halloween masks ran in and came up to the register and with his free hand he pulled out a pistol and said. "This is a hold up nobody move and we ain't going to shoot you!"

           With that the other man threw a plastic Pic N Save bag at the girl at the register and said. "Fill it up bitch and I may not splatter your pretty brains on the wall!" The young girl whimpered and that made the man smile under his mask! The Pretty young girl stuffed the money into the bag and handed it to the man. The man then took the bag and with the butt of the shotgun hit the girl in the mouth and nose area and blood flew every where. And the man laughed.

           Xandra now became pissed. And there is nothing more worse than a horny pissed off witch. She began a little sing song muttering of a spell that would give the man a fatal heart attach in his boots, but before she could finish James moved toward the bleeding girl and the  man with the pistol raised his arm and fired.

           Xandra's world froze. It was if time had stood still. She watched as James dropped to the floor and went limp and lifeless. she knelt to him in the floor as blood ran from the wound in his head and the men ran out of the building. Her heart sank. But a good witch always has a back up plan, it kept her from the burning stake. But first she was going to deal with the men who put the glich in her plans.