Birthday Surprise

Justin's pov
Today is my girlfriend, Y/N's birthday. I have a big surprise all ready for her. I have invited all of her friends and family, and she has no idea. "Baby" I whisper, and lightly shake her. "What" "happy birthday" "thanks babe" she kisses my cheek.

Your pov
It's your birthday. And your boyfriend, Justin has just woken you up. You both go down stairs and have breakfast. "Baby why don't you go to the mall." "Ok" you say unconvinced "it will be fun" "are you coming" "no, I have to go to my moms house" "oh ok" you go upstairs and change, then grab your purse and kiss Justin goodbye. You drive to mall, and shop.

After two hours of shopping you are ready to go home. You get in the car and drive home. When you get home and there are a lot of cars out front and in the drive way. Ok what is he up to you say to yourself, you make your way to the front door and open it.
"SURPRISE" everyone yells, and you look around to find all of your friends and family are here. "Do you like it?" You hear Justin say behind, you turn around and hug him, "thank you so much" you say. "No problem babe"
You open the present and everyone has cake. Justin grabs your hand and takes you away from the group. He presses you against the counter and lifts you up onto it "I have something to give you, he hands you a small box, you open it to find a necklace, with a heart locket with a small picture of you both inside. "Thank you so much" you kiss him and he kisses back. This turns into a full on make out scene, when Justin's mom comes in. "Justin Randall Timberlake" he stops what he is doing and just hold your hand. "Sorry mom" "go entertain your guests" "yes mama" he mumbles, you giggle. For the rest of the day and night you partied with your friends and family and your awesome boyfriend.

A/N
Hope you liked this.
Update coming soon.
Please check out my story tunnel vision as well.
Thank you LittleSecretFan for the idea, and the one for the next update.
Please comment ideas if you have any!! I would really appreciate it!!
Thank you!! Comment and vote!!
Megan