3

it's been two weeks sense I've gotten to the manor and sense my panic attack. I had not understood what Sian had said about Ciel Loving me more than a family member. I wish that I could understand why he acts so strangely around and to me.

"my young Mistress it's time to wake" I hear a male's voice say as the curtains where pulled away from the windows and I open my eyes lightly and I see Sebastian looking threw my trunk, "where is Sian?" I yawn and rub my eyes as he sets down a fresh pair of clothes on the bed next to me. I look at them and then him. Sebastian is tying a black piece of cloth around his eyes and my eyes wide and I let out a loud shriek as he attempts to remove my night dress, "get off you Pervert!" I scream when the door bursts open and stands Ciel all dressed and ready for the damn day.

"Sebastian I order you to leave!" Ciel says outraged and Sebastian sighs and removes the piece of cloth from his face and walks out of the room as Sian comes in, "what happened?" she questioned with furrowed brows and then her eyes snap open and they turn their demonic pink and she snarls, "i'll kill that bastard!" and turns around but I call for her, "Sian wait you have to dress me! who else is going to do it!? Ciel?" I yell as she storms out but freezes at my last comment and she turns to look at the blushing red Ciel, "he can do it if he pleases while I go kill that demonic bastard" Sian says and continues her stomping and soon I hear the sound of fighting outside, "u-uh" Ciel says unsure and then he looks out the door, "Mayrin!" he yells and a red haired woman comes in and looks between us and then blushes, "yes master" she asks and Ciel looks at me, blushes and starts to walk out, "please get lady Caroline dressed and when your done please take her down to breakfast" Ciel says and quickly closes the door behind himself.

"i'm Mayrin" says the red haired woman and she starts taking off my night dress and sets it to the side as she stands me up and slips the dress over my head and I slip my arms threw the sleeves but before she gets it all the way down my back she gasps and lets the dress fall the rest of the way down, "what is it?" I question and she shakily looks at me, "you have a, have a" she couldn't finish and I didn't want her to. " i  know now the subject is closed" I say and she nods and ties the strings in the back and then braids my hair in double braids and walks out quickly and I sigh and slip on a pair of lace up heeled boots that will hide under my dress.

I walk out of the room and towards where I can hear the commotion between Ciel and one of his servants going on about darts and such

I walk out of the room and towards where I can hear the commotion between Ciel and one of his servants going on about darts and such. I walk into the dining room and the commotion stops as I walk in at the same time Sian a Sebastian walk in glaring at each other but Sian was at my side in two seconds flat and she pulled a chair out for me across from Ciel and I sat down and she pushed it in.

"for breakfast we have an assortments of breads and jams along with some Earl Gray Tea" says Sian and Sebastian at the same time and they glare at each other, "is it just me or is it like their siblings having a fight?" I whisper as I lean towards Ciel and he nods. Sian and Sebastian froze at my comment and turned to me, "my lady all Demons are brother and sister to one another" says Sebastian and I roll my eyes, " I know but you two act more like siblings then anyone I've ever seen" I say and pick up a piece of seed bread and spread some butter on it and take a bite, "my lady you have to go play piano and singing lessons" Sian says and I look at her and nod. I finish my breakfast and stand up and walk with Sian towards the door when a hand catches mine, "may I s-see you play the Piano and s-sing?" Ciel asked a blush coating his cheeks and I smile slightly and nod.

we walk towards the Phantomhive music room and Sian opens the door for me and I see a grand piano and I smile lightly and walk over to it and Sian picks up a guitar. "you shall sing anything you wish" Sian says and Ciel sits down on the cover of the piano and Sebastian stands next to him. I blush lightly and close my eyes as I sit down on the piano seat and press my fingers down on the keys.

 I play for a grand few minutes before I actually start singing.

"your the first face that I see,

and the last thing I think about

......your the reason I'm alive

.... your what I can't live without

, your what I can't live without.....

you never give up when I'm falling apart,

your arms are always open wide,

and your quick to forgive

when I make a mistake

you love me in a blink of an eye,

I don't deserve your love! but you give it to me anyway.

can't get enough! you're everything I need!

and when I walk away!

you take off running and come right after me.

its what you do...

and I don't deserve you.........

you're the light inside my eyes....

you give me a reason to keep trying...

you give me more than I could dream..... 

and you bring me to my knees,

you bring me to my knees.

your heart is gold

and how am I the one that you've chosen to love?

I still can't believe

that you're right next to me

after all that I've done.

I don't deserve your love!

but you give it to me anyway,

can't get enough!

your everything I need!

and when I walk away!

you take off running and come running right after me!

it's what you do and I don't deserve you.

I don't deserve a chance like this,

I don't deserve a love that gives me everything, your everything I want!!!!!!!

I don't deserve your love!

but you give it to me anyway!

I can't get enough!

your everything I need!

and when I walk away!

you take off running right after me!

it's what you do and I don't deserve you, and I don't deserve you....."

I finish the song and pant for a minute before I look up at Ciel wo is staring at me with wide eye and bright red cheeks, "that was brilliant!" says a new and unfamiliar voice as the door opens and my head snaps towards it. I see a man with purple hair golden eyes and his Indian clothes kind of show he's royalty and behind him is a taller man with white hair and a hand covered in bandages, "and who might you be?" I question as I stand up and the boy freezes and stares with pink cheeks. he suddenly runs over to me grabbing my hands and holding them between us, "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. would you like to be my handmaiden or my wife?" the boy says his gold eyes showing excitement.