Katherine.

Looking back to yesterday maybe leaving after I read that letter wasn't a good idea. But I am back to tell them why. Walking through the front door, I took a deep breath and yelled

"YO!!!!!!!! I HAVE INFORMATION!!!!" While walking into the living room. I heard more than one set of footsteps on the stair and I was right. I turned around and saw Stefan, Damon and Elena. I have never seen them so silent or shocked in my life. I told them about Katherine and that was about 10/15 minutes ago. They are all sitting staring at me like I have two heads.

"She is..." Damon started.

"Alive." Stefan and I finished for him.

"But what does that mean for us?" Elena asked.

"Oh you know not much, she could come back and cause hell in our lives." I said sitting next to Damon. Damon, Stefan and Elena gave me looks as if to say 'really? that's all you can say'

"Well ok, we just have to keep our guard up. Try to text more if possible, we can't have her knowing anything." Stefan said.

"Alright but that's going to get boring really fast. Not to mention annoying." I said while putting my feet on Damon and using him as a foot stool. He just glared at me then shrugged. That's right he knows better than to argue with me, last time we argued I hid his bourbon for a month. He was not happy.

"OK... What if keeping our guard up doesn't work?" Elena asked...then went on to freak out and ask about a million questions.

--------
Hey guys! Long time eh?? Sorry didn't have any good ideas what so ever then I just thought I wouldn't come back to this coz its to long that I haven't updated but then someone asked me to update so....I did hahaha

Sorry if this is crap. Best I can do the now. I've lost feeling with  this story as its been so long, I'll need to read it again and try and get back in the way of it.

Anyway....

Misha xx