Bill x child! Reader- apirl fools!

It was a rainy day outside and Bill is eating a sandwich and now reading some book. While you switch ketchup to hot sauce.
"Hey,Bill! You want fries?" You asked.
"Sure! I'll have one." Bill replied.
He put down the book and walked over to the fries and put hot sauce on the fries. He dip the fries in,while laughing as you cover your mouth. His mouth was on fire.
"Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bill shouted.
You were laughing your ass off and Bill finally got water in the sink.
"April fools!" You shouted, but still laughing your ass off.
"Good one,(your name)" Bill laugh, but still coughing.

In the morning....
You woke and got dressed till you got out this morning, You saw Bill in the bench seat chuckling.
"Hi,Bill!" You shouted.
"Hi,(your name) wanna hear a pun?" Bill chuckle.
"Sure!" You replied.
" so (your name) did you know that I lava the outside." Bill asked.
You laughed when he said laugh as you fake-punch him in the arm,But ketchup was leaking and showing.
"Ahhhh! what have you done! You killed me! Ahhhhhh!!!!" Bill faked scream and lay down like he's fake his death.
"B-b-bi-BILL!" You panicked and the tears stream down on your face.
Katt morone got outside and gasp as she rushed over to (your name)and Bill.
"What happen to Bill!" Katt asked.
" he tell me a joke and I hit in the arm a-and this happened!" You replied and started to cry.
I think I have gone to far......Bill think.
"Guys,guys,am fine it's just ketchup, April fools though! ." Bill said.
But Katt slapped Bill and started to yell at him.
" what are you thinking,Bill! You scared poor little (your name) to death! That's was cruel prank and you just made her cried! Do you have anything to say for yourself?!" Katt hissed in anger.
"But it was April fools joke.....I thought it would be funny....." Bill replied in guilt.
"Not like that!" Katt shouted.
Bill was now guilty.but (your name) hugged Bill tighter than ever while crying.
"Don't ever do that again....and I still care about you, just please don't do that prank again....."you cried deep inside.
As Bill hugged back to you.
"Looks like you learn your lesson,Bill." Katt said.