IMAGINE: Richard teaching you how to play baseball

You stand at home plate, Richard, your boyfriend, in front of you, holding a wooden bat. "When I throw the ball, keep your eye on it and swing for it, okay?" He says.

     You nod. "Yep, got it." You reply.

     "I can't believe you've never played baseball before." He admits, grinning at you.

      You laugh and shrug. "I don't know, I just never thought it was that important." You say.

     "Y/N, it's baseball!" Richard gasps. You shake your head and roll your eyes as he hands you the bat. You get into position and Richard squints at you, looking you up and down, shaking his head.

     "What." You say, frowning.

     He looks at you, his eyebrows raised. "Hmm?" He murmurs.

     "Does my stance need correction?" You ask. "This is how I thought people stood when they bat." You say.

     Richard adjusts your hands on the bat and moves your feet a little further apart. "Good, good. Much better." He says, nodding.

     "All right. Are you ready for me to pitch?" He asks.

     "Yes." You answer, smiling. Richard pitches you a ball nice and slow, and you miss. You sigh.

     "It's okay, Y/N. It's fine. Just try it again." He encourages.

     After a few more misses, you let out a frustrated groan. "This is so hard, it's ridiculous! I thought baseball is easy and I can't even hit a stupid ball!" You exclaim.

     "Here, let me help." Richard says, ever so patient with you. He walks over to you and gets behind you.

     "What are you doing?" You ask.

     "Helping you, Y/N." He laughs softly. His chest is against your back as he draws his arms around your arms, his fingers lightly above yours on the bat. Your mouth immediately goes dry at Richard's nearness. A smile flutters on to your mouth.

     "Now see you just look right at the ball, Y/N. Keep your eye on it." He says softly, his mouth right next to your ear. You swallow and close your eyes. "Do you think you can do that?" Richard asks.

      Your eyes open and you turn your head slightly to look at him. "I think so." You whisper, your eyes drowning in his blue ones. Richard smiles, his eyes flicking to your mouth and then back up to your eyes. You lean into him, slowly lowering the bat. Richard wraps his arms around you and kisses you deeply. You kiss him back, smiling.

     A long moment goes before you pull back. "You know what? I-I think I can do this now." You whisper.

     Richard grins. "Of course you can. You always could... you just needed a little encouragement." He says. You laugh as he walks back to the mound. Richard throws you a ball and you swing, hitting it. The ball sails over Richard's head and into the outfield.

     You drop the bat. "I did it!" You shriek, before running to Richard.

     He catches you into his arms and hugs you. "See? I told you you could." He says.

     "Nah, I just had a really good coach." You say, grinning. Richard laughs as you kiss him.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!