1d {Months and Months/Kevin }

19/6/16 Thank You
••••••••••••
*Carter's POV*

"I wonder when the bitch will wake up." A familiar voice chuckles.

I crack my eyes open, my head pounding. I see two guys in leather jackets and black skinny jeans. My eyes widen with surprise. Shit. How could I have forgotten?

"Jason, Kevin?"

"Oh looks like your awake now." Kevin says with sadness in his eyes. Kevin was sadly Jason's son. Jason dragged him into a life of trouble. Kevin was the nicest, smartest, most handsome boy I had ever met. I even had a crush on him once. Maybe it never went away.

I look at my surroundings. I'm in a dark room with concrete and I'm tied up very tightly around the wrists. Jason has a metal baseball bat in his hand. It looks like nothing has changed.

"Tell me where Faith is!" Jason yells slapping me. I wince.

"Never." I cry, tears streaming down my face. Jason smirks. He lifts his baseball bat and swings at me successfully hearing the satisfying crunch of my ribs.

Jason kicks me and punches me like there's no tomorrow. I wince at every blow. I feel my nose starting to bleed. I wish Faith was here, she would surely beat their asses.

"We haven't done this in a while have we?" Jason says his hand running up my thigh.

"No... Stop, please just stop." I beg.

"Kevin!" I sob. Kevin stands in the corner tearing up. We used to be the best of friends. Even better than Jay, Justin, and Eli combined. He was my rock. Then Jason came into the picture.

"You should've told me where Faith was you bitch." Jason yells with his hand going up higher. I whimper and cry as Jason's hands feel up my body.

*Luke's POV*
3 Hours Earlier

"Le." Carter whispered breathlessly. The lights went black and me and the boys started yelling out for Carter. I hear a yelp and a thump.

About thirty seconds later, the lights turn back on. Carter wasn't in the room, just a puddle of blood where she had stood.

Everyone stood there shocked unable to speak. Michael walked out of the room trying to hold in his tears. Calum followed after to comfort him.

Ashton and I just stood there. Ashton with a guilty and shocked expression on his face. And I with a blank expression on my face.

I looked over to the side where Leon stood. Tears brimming his eyes. He looked at me with a sad expression. I walked over and simply hugged him.

*Michael's POV*

I couldn't take it anymore. So I simply walked out. I could see out of the corner of my eye Calum hot on my tail.

"She's gone." I whisper to Calum. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"Not for long." Calum sighed. "Not for long."

1 Hour Later
*Calum's POV*

We were currently at the police station to report Carter's disappearance.