Time to get back in

A week later

They all haven't gotten back from the mission. I'm kinda worried but I'm sure they'll be ok. Besides I have other things I should worry about. The twins eat alot and i mean alot, but they're still adorable. I take them both and put them to sleep.

I'm really happy that I have a family. Seeing how alucard has change so much and how far we've come together..its amazing. After I've put them to bed there was a knock at the front door. I grab one of my guns and go to the door. You can never be too safe. "Who is it?" I ask. "Its us y/n" I hear seras say through the door. I open the door to alucard, seras, and raiha looking quite disappointed. I look at them and say, "did the mission not go as planned?" Alucard sighs. "No the mission went horribly." He says. "We have to leave..." he says. "Why? What's wrong with the house?" I ask.

"It's not the house, I fear that this new enemy were dealing with is worst then the last and I don't want you or my sons to be in danger." He says sternly as he looks at me. The major was one of hellsing's greatest enemies. And the last time we fought alucard went on a 35 year "vacation"and I will not go through that again.

"Alright I'll move but I will be going on some missions, the next one for example." I say. "No you're not." alucard says sternly. "Seras,when is the next mission?" I ask. "Um in a couple of days." "Good that's enough time to teach alucard how to take care of the children." I say with a smile. He looks at me with an unapproved look. "look you help get them here so you have to take care of them too." I say. "Now I have to go polish my guns." I say and walk away into my room.

I sit and take out my kit, unloading my gun I proceeded to clean and polish them. Alucard walks in and goes and looks at our twins and then looks at me. "I do not think you should be going on missions so soon..you just gave birth you know." Without looking up from my guns i say, "look alucard, im fine to go really i am a vampire after all i healed up just fine." I finished cleaning my guns and put them back in their case. "Besides i want you to be around them as much as you can you're their father." I smile going over to him and giving him a hug. "Now tell me about the mission..i need to know what we're dealing with."

Hope you guys like this chapter! Its starting off a little slow but the action will come soon!
Iloverin12