Heartbreak part 3

Third person POV

"DAMMIT!" Stiles shouts punching the locker as hard as he can in anger.

He looks at his knuckles and keeps punching the locker over and over not caring about the pain shooting through his hand.

"STILES!" Lydia shouts rushing in, he stops punching and looks at her with tears streaming down his face.

"What's wrong? What are you doing?" She asks in worry.

"I lost her"

"Lost who?"

"Y/N! She's not coming back!"

"Why?"

"Because! I was STUPID! I was so FREAKING STUPID!" He walks around punching the locker again.

He breaths heavily, leans against the lockers and slides down to the floor. Lydia kneels down next to him.

"Stiles" she grabs his bloody hand and looks into his eyes.

"You're not stupid. Things like this happen. You love her right?"

He nods his head, sniffling.

"Than get her back. Gain her trust and win her back. If you love her, you should never give up, and if she loves you, She'll never stop and have to forgive you, because your first love always stays in your heart" she whispers to him.

Stiles takes in every word Lydia said. He lets it sink in and than looks to the locker entrance spotting Y/N shrink away into the shadows.

He quickly stands up and runs to the door. He looks around and spots her on the floor crying into her knees.

"Y/N" he says sliding down the wall next to her. She stops crying and stays silent keeping her face hidden in her legs.

"No" she says hugging her legs tighter.

"I know it's you"

"No you don't"

"Won't you give me a second chance?" He pleads.

"I can't" her voice mumbled from her face hidden in her legs.

"Why not?"

She lifts her head and his heart breaks at her broken state, "You have every single girl! Why do you keep coming back to me!" She shouts.

"What girls?" He asks.

"Malia! Lydia! All the people I thought were my friends"

"I don't have them. I only want you"

"Than why'd you kiss her! Why were you with Lydia!"

"Oh my God! Y/N! I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! Malia is new to feelings being broken due to coyote life! And Lydia was helping me get you back!" He shouts.

"Than why'd you lie!"

"I didn't lie! I just withheld the truth mildly, so it wouldn't hurt your feelings!"

She turns her head forward and stares at the barren floor.

"Y/N I love you. Nothing will ever change that. So just please please give me a second chance. That's all I need. I can't stand being away from you, so even if you wanted I'd avoid contact with every single girl. Just one more chance, and I'd never break it. I'd never ever because losing you means my life is over" he looks down.

She turns to him and it was her turn to notice his broken state. "Okay" she breaths out.

Stiles looks up abruptly, "What?!"

"You get a second chance"

"Really??" He asks excitedly.

"Yes" she says wiping away her tears trying to fix herself up.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

She takes in a shakey breath, "I don't want anybody to know I cried for like 8 hours over a boy"

"You don't have to hide it"

"Why?"

"Because you'll always be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he smiles.

She smiles back, and than hugs him tightly. He taken aback by the sudden contact, but than hugs her as tight as he can, never letting go.

The school bells rings and students start piling out of the classes.
"Time for class" he smirks.

"Great, I'm ready to fail a test"

"I'll help you"

"Cheat?"

"Umm, we'll see" he smiles standing up and holding his hand out for her like a gentleman.

She takes his hand and than he gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Y/N blushes and turns the other way.

"YAY!" Kira and Scott shout from afar.

~Cass