Ji Sun#11:Japan Concert Part 3

Currently the artist are preparing for the concert....

[BEA CAM]

"Uwa..So pretty" Ice Said

"Ah..Komawo" Bea said..

"Ah..I am alone,I am just solo while my Friends are in their groups *fake cry*"

"Yah..You are not alone" Jimin said..

"Aish..You ruin my moment" Bea

"I thought you are not acting mian" Jimin said..

"Ugh..I am nervous about the concert *sigh* Moon-Ri unnie Come here"

Then Moon-Ri come beside Bea..

With a weird voice "Annyeonghasaeyo I a- Bea *slaps lightly*

"Uh.." Moon-Ri

Then for the third time Moon-Ri dances crazy again then suddenly Bea and Queen Sun joined..

"Ah..Jinjja this kid nowadays" Jun said

Then all the artist calm thereselves..It's only 2 minutes before the show...

Then the Show starts....

"TOKYO Are you ready?" Jimin said
The first to perform is ECTG...

Then they sing there song in Korean

"GIRLS...GET READY" Hyun Ri shouted...

Then REDMIX Appeared..
Then REDMIX Sing there songs in Korean.....

"YOUNGS,GET READY" Minnie shouted

Then REDMIX quickly go to the backstage then 4TEEN go up to the stage...

Then they song all their songs..in Korean...

After 4TEEEN next is JKM..

"NEOS,ARE YOU READY???" Mathew Shouted...

Then the screams become louder...because of JKM...

They sing there Songs in Korean...after that the rapper just dissapeared while the vocalists sing "Can Go"

"BEA...LET'S GO" Joon shouted

Then BEA Appeared on the stage..

She sing her debut song in Korean...

"WORLDWIDES!!! YOU'RE QUEENS ARE BACKKKKKK" Then Hara,Ice,Jun,Jewel appeared on some space in the audience part..That makes fans really suprised..And some of the fans cried because of joy.

Then the other members appeared on the understage to the stage...then they song there debut song until to there comeback song..On the middle of the song...All the artist of Ji Sun Globe appeared on the stage...the ECTG AND JKM appeared on the audience part.While REDMIX AND 4TEEN Jump to the stage from the understage..Whiel Bea came from understage and just go up..then whilw ECTG AND JKM are going to te stage..

After SEGI...Finally Talk Moment...

"Annyeonghsaeyo,Japan WORLDWIDES WE ARE SEGI"

"Annyeonghsaeyo,We finally have a fandom name,YOUNGS,WE ARE 4TEEN"

"Annyeonghasaeyo,FLOWERS,WE ARE EXECUTAGI"

"Annyeonghsaeyo,NEOS,WE ARE JKM"

"Annyeonghsaeyo,STARS I AM BEA"

"Annyeonghasaey,REDHEARTS,WE ARE REDMIX"

"WE ARE JI SUN GLOBE" They said it together..

Then they talk about their life etc..

When a fan shouted to request Moon-Ri dance her crazy dance...Then for the fourt time she dances again..Then BEA AND Queen Sun and Khai join her dance...Then Gumi joined too..Their members are so embarassed because of what they are doing (Moon-Ri you are really a crazy dance virus XD)

Then they ended the show with a happy face they love to see..there fans happy...

------------------------------
Ugh..I finally have their fandom names....it's to lame..right?? My school year is getting nearer..I can't update this everyday but everyweek...GUYS...PLUG...PLEASE CAN YOU VOTE LEE IN SOO IN BOYS24...I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE PART OF BOYS24 AND SEUNGHAN..THANK YOU...HAHAHA BOYS24 IS A LARGE SCALE SURVIVAL LIKE PRODUCE 101..BUT IT'S A BOYS VERSION..IT WILL PREMEIRE ON JUNE 18...