Chapter 1: The Letter (Updated, 10/12/18)

"I think we should let her know who she really is"

The man with pale white skin told his beloved wife while wrapping up a scroll. The wife walks over to her husband who is sitting on a red chair in front of his new brown desk and puts her head on his shoulder. The husband puts down the scroll and hugs his wife tightly; lovingly.

"Do you think its wise to tell her?"

"It's already going to be her 16th birthday sweetheart and you still don't want her to know what is going to happen?"

Tears swell up in the wife's eyes as she grabs the scroll from her husband's desk.

"No... not yet. What if she can't handle it without us?"

The husband slowly puts his hand on his wife's head for comfort and massages it gently.

"Everything will be alright... she is our daughter for goodness sake. Two of the most powerful beings on our world. No one will be able to understand who or what she is till she shows it."

The husband puts down his hands to his wife's shoulders.

"It's time"

The wife's tears stream down her face as she puts her husband's hand in between hers and cuddles her face with it.

"I love you"

"I love you too my love"

The husband slowly pulls his hands from his wife and turns to start walking to the coffin on the other side of the office.

The wife's hands shakes from the terrifying things that will happen to the poor thing.

The husband turns around one final time and smiles at his wife.

"You are the only one who can deliver that scroll to her. Once that is done, pass on your memories into the goblet and she will know the truth once she gets here and how to save us. She isn't just some naive little girl you know"

"I know... this darkness will not live for a second time!"

The husband nods and shuts the coffin door. The coffin surrounds itself with magic and disappears from the naked eye.

The wife turns to the window.

"Come and get me... no... come and get us!"

She throws the letter up into the air and start to sing. The letter grows wings and flies off into the sky.

Doors burst open and the wife turns around only to see darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~(In the human world)~~~~~~~~

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm blares out continuously beeping making an ear-splitting sound.

"Ahhhhh! My ears! I don't wanna get up yet!"

I pull my pillow over my ears to help the sound from piercing my ears and shut my eyes close to keep the blinding sun away from my eyes.

"YLLI!!!!"

My mother comes straight into my room and pulls the covers off making me fall off the bed.

"WAAAHHH!"

I hit head first on the floor and agonize over the pain.

"What was that for mom?"

She looks down over me.

"You need to get up, there is work to do! Now go get the mail and scurry on back inside. Deliveries don't make themselves"