Chapter 4: Dragon Boy

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

I shake him by the collar needing him to tell me and he just laughs with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was just joking around! But... your face... it was priceless!!!"

I let go of his collar while he laughs, but knowing he won't stop unless I let him breath... or should I?

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have trusted his words but I can't do anything about it now, especially since he's the only one on this train with me. 

I giggle a little knowing it probably must've been funny seeing my reaction but clear my throat as soon as I'm done.

"So then tell me the truth, who are you and why are you really here?"

He stops laughing but still keeps his little smirk and pulls out a letter that looks exactly the same as mine.

"I also got invited to the same school you're going to."

He takes out a scroll from the inside of his shirts and hands it to me. I take the letter and look thoroughly to what the letter says.

"Achilles... Xerxes..." I stare at the letter not knowing what kind of name that is.

"That's me, Achilles Xerxes, the son of Xerxes" He stands up proudly and smiles.

"Did you tell anyone you were coming here?"

I ask him. He looks at me happily.

"Of course! I told my whole family and they were pretty mad at first since-"

"But what about the curse?" I cut him off.

"The curse...? Oh! That's only if you tell people from the human world, that's why I was able to tell you and my fam where I was going, if not it would've sealed my mouth before I even got to say a word."

I gasp at what he said.

Luckily I didn't tell anyone where I was going before I came here.

"So... lemme guess..." he starts "You're new to this world, aren't you?"

I nod at his question as he sits down and puts his hands on his chin.

"Well, this is another world where only certain people get to go to..." I look at him confused.

"How do you know?"

He looks up at me as his smile fades and his face turns serious.

"Long ago the two human and fantasy world used to live in war... and I was a part of this war, technically. I was a baby dragon. Anyways, people from the human world wanted our wings and power to fight against the other humans but we refused. Soon a witch by the name Rue Kawaii came and put a barrier around the fantasy world that saved them and us from a dramatic tragedy. But the other people who live in this world are not getting along like we used to... but I guess you could say they are.... racist's... as the humans call it. The only difference is, there are not a lot of humans here which makes me question why you are really here... I can tell you are a cat-hybrid but what sort of powers do you have...?"

He looks up and down at me trying to guess what kind of weapon I have I guess.

"Well... First off I have no idea what to make of any of this other than this is gonna be weird."

I giggle at the thought of meeting different people.

Soon after our conversation, the train came to a complete stop in front of the school. I jump up from my seat, grab my bag and go through the doors as soon as they open.

As soon as I'm out the doors I look around a little bit and see fox-hybrids, elves, vampires, werewolves, and much more. I turn to Achilles and grab onto his sleeve.

"Do you mind maybe showing me around...?"

I look down at the ground while holding his sleeve knowing that he probably wouldn't help me.

"Ummm... you do know it's my first time also here so... I'm going to find the boy's dorm, see ya later!"

He scurries off without a trace after leaving me behind. 

I sigh and close my eyes trying to figure out what to do. 

"Hey... You should get out of the way"

A quite deep voice says from my right side.

I look over to where the voice came from and see a tall young looking man with a black suit, silver gauntlets, silver plate on his chest, a maroon sheath that looked like he had a sword in it, ash gray hair, and piercing merlot* eyes had me struck with awe for a moment. I clear out my throat to try and talk to this... man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you were there..."

I say quietly while taking a step backward.

Was he really there the whole time? I didn't even hear his footsteps before he told me to move.

He glances down at me then continues his way, but I couldn't just let him go.

"H-hey!" I yell out to get his attention. 

He looks over his shoulders and glares at me. I get shivers up my spine but I am not afraid.

"I need to find the girls dorm... do you mind helping me?"

I say while holding up my letter.

He looks as if he is mad but comes over and pulls my arm lightly I guess meaning to follow him. I look up at him and nod while smiling. He lets go of my arm and starts walking. I quickly follow behind him

He reminds me of a tsundere*

I giggle at the thought.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Kawaii_Ylli here! I know i haven't updated this in a while (sorry my friends) but with things all crazy and second semester is so busy (I hate it) but what can I do about it? Anyway! Thanks to ButtnuggetMcfancybut for drawing some my characters, I love you~!