Chapter 3: Kitty... me? (Editing)

"What the hell?!"

I look down in between my legs and see this fuzzy black thing go past my feet. I quickly get up and look behind me just to see it attached to my back.

"How... How the hell did I get this?!"

I try to pull it off but a sharp pain comes down my spine. I give out a big "ow" and softly let go of my new tail. I sigh and put my head down.

"If I have a tail... Then..?!?!"

I quickly put my hands on my head and feel two little fuzzy triangles poking up.

"Holy shoot he was right! No wonder why he called me a little kitty!!!!!"

I slowly put down my hands and onto my chin.

"But a kitty... Me? Why? Where am I even going...?"

I look at the window in front of me and only see black outside the window. The train shakes on its tracks and I sit down once again, but only to get up once more by the sound of... snoring?

"Who... is that...?"

I whisper to myself not knowing that another passenger was on here.

I look up from my seat and see a boy who looks just around my age. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was happily sleeping away while smiling in his sleep. Little puffs of fire come out of his mouth each time he snored and I giggled softly, thinking about what would happen if he caught something on fire while sleeping and never noticing till he woke up from his nap. I crawl up near him and watch him sleep for a while till I poke him on his arm.

"Waaaaah?! Wh-who's there?!"

I giggle while watching him turn from side to side not knowing who poked him. He looks down at me with these captivating dark purple eyes and I become stuck in a trance not knowing what has gotten into me.

"So... you're the one who woke me from my nap?"

He rubs the back of his neck; trying to figure out what is even going on here.

"Uh-ummm.... Y-yes sir. S-sorry..."

I immediately get up from the floor and bow my head with my eyes closed.

"Hahaha, you're a funny one. Sir? Do I even look that old to be called sir?"

He looks at me with confusing eyes. I giggle a little bit but mostly in my head.

"N-no... It's just my respect for people... I'm so used to calling people sir or misses. I'm sorry if I offended you."

I give a little bow again and he shakes his head.

"Nah nah nah, it's cool. So, what brings you here?"

I look up to him and see him smiling so I smile back.

"I'm going to start going to this school called Kawaii Academy. Ever heard of it?"

His face brightens at my response and he grabs my shoulders.

"THE Kawaii Academy?! That's one of the richest school in this world!"

He lets go of my shoulders and beckons me to sit on the seat next to him. He begins to tell me everything he knows about the school from the smallest details to the most grave details. The most i got from him was it's huge and rich but he told me a few tips to keep in mind. Especially the most important rule of them all that shoots me from my seat.

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

He covers his ears from my scream and looks down at me with an eyebrow raised. I give him the most shocked face anyone has ever seen.

"You can't be in a relationship?! At all?!"

My eyes felt as if they were about to pop out of their eye sockets. Great, there goes my whole life. Gone, and for what reason? Money.

"sigh... what have i done to deserve this? and at the most important time of my life..."

I turn my head to the ground and shake my head. I look up at him and see the most surprising face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Remember to vote if you like it, it helps with other people finding it and reading it!

Kawaii_Ylli OUT!