Touch Me

Chapter 1

"Touch me"

Marilina Seths Pov:

I closest legs tight as I took a sip of my coffee. I tried to think of other things, but the man from across the diner was making my core heat up. His sexy muscles bulging out of his suit. With his thick, and deep Russian accent vibrating against my skin had me melting to the floor as I think.

I turned my head having my honey brown curls toss slightly as I moved my head rubbing my thighs together hard, but barely noticeable for any one to see.

I moaned as I rubbed really hard against my clit. This is bad. I'm in public. I shouldn't be messing with myself, and thinking about the man far away from me. I paid my coffee , and got out of the spinning dining chair. I stood straight in my cherry red heals turning my head once again to the sexiest man alive. But I gasped in surprise to see he was staring right at me with his piercing grey eyes while talking to these  other men.

I hurried out the door walking away quickly. This man is going to be the death of me. It was dark out side, and I was walking home. I couldn't help, but feel watched. So I turned around to see no one there, but when I turned around my dream was in front of me.

"Seems a little kitten is frighten." The Russian sexy man chuckled cocking his head to the side.

All I could do was breath heavily at the sudden closeness, and the wetness building up in my core.

Then he surprised me by pulling me into the ally way next to us. He pushed me up against the wall rubbing my ass with his large rough hand.

I moaned out to the sudden contact.

"Oh you like that little kitten. What about this?" He asked sliding his hand skillfully to my lace tong going inside the thin straps.

He slid his hand down dangerously close to my clit. My breathing became more ragged, but I was loving this physical contact. Then he pushed a finger further down my touching my clit.

"Aah!" I moaned aloud from the relief of being touched.

"Beg for more." His sexy accent breathed into my ear nipping at my earlobe.

"Please aah touch me more. Please touch me." I pleaded into his ear.

He wasted no time time rubbing my clit vigorously into a circle leaving me in a fit of moans.

"Very sexy kitten!" He growled in my ear.

Then he smacked my clit.

"Aaah yes more."

Then he stopped leaving me breathless.

He kissed my lips stepping back to look at my lustful self.

"See you later Marilina." He chuckled out walking away leaving me horny as hell, and surprised at how he knows by name.