Jessie (In LOVE with Luke Ross (Cameron Boyce)~

Hey, guys, the story is gonna be right below but i thought i would let you know that this story was inspired from the Disney Channel show Jessie and takes place New York City.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Wake up kids, you have to get ready for school!" Jessie shouted in the hallway 

"Jessie, really we've been doing this for a while now, and there's only been like two school breaks so far this year, I think we got this," Emma said.
                                                                                                                   "Well excuse me!" Jessie said making a face                                     

All the kids walk out of there rooms and start going downstairs to get to school.

"Bye, kids!" Jessie said as the elevator door was closing.

"Bye!" The kids yelled back to her.

After School

Luke's taking a walk in the park and bumps into this girl, which causes her to drop her books.

"I'm so sorry, let me help you with that!" Luke said going to help her.

"No, I'm sorry it was totally my fault. I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry, but I have to go. Thanks for helping me pick up my books and stuff." She smiled

"See you around." Luke said waving goodbye.

"See you around." She replied before walking off.

Luke stood there and said to himself "Yeah see you around." After standing there for a few seconds he notices that she left her hoodie and shouts "Hey you forgot your hoodie!", but she was already gone.

Luke grabs the hoodie and goes home.

Back at the penthouse

Luke was sitting in a chair daydreaming in the kitchen while Jessie, Emma, and Ravi walk in.

"Luke! Luke!" Emma yells trying to get his attention.

"He looks so peaceful let's not disturb him." Ravi chimes in.

"Really Ravi?" Emma responded.

"No, you're totally right Emma we should disturb him." Ravi giggled.

"I got this, LUKE!" Jessie shouted.

Luke fell out of his chair and onto the floor.

"WHAT! Couldn't you see I was busy?" Luke shouted.

"You were daydreaming, that's not busy," Jessie remarked.

"To me it is, and it was important," Luke responded.

"Why was it so important?" Emma asked.

"I was thinking about this girl I met in the park today." He answered.

"And she didn't run away?" Emma continued.

"HAHA, very funny!" Luke said sarcastically.

"Why is she so important? How did you meet her anyways?" Ravi asked.

"Well...................she was walking in the park, and I sorta bumped into her..." Luke explained.

"Nice way to meet a girl." Emma interrupted sarcastically.

"Anyways, she bumped into me so she dropped her books in the park, and forgot her hoodie. But she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met! She had long light brown hair about elbow length, and she had the most beautiful dark brown eyes..." Luke started.