Just a normal weeding mission! {Last Filler}

It was a normal morning, getting up and showering while Sasuke made the two of us breakfast. I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door, where Sasuke was already at the gate waiting impatiently!

We waited for what seemed like hours! Naruto and Sakura fell asleep while Sasuke and I were talking quietly, mainly about our next date, which would be tonight at the theater and watch the play about a young lord and a warrior falling in love. I myself didn't really want to go see it, but if Sasuke did (which was slightly odd because of the plot) then I'd see it with him.

"Hey lovebirds," Kakashi greeted out of nowhere and I narrrowed my eyes while turning around to hee he was on top of a post in a crouching position. But before I could say an awesome comeback, Sakura and Naruto pointed at Kakashi and yelled, "You're late!"

Kakashi shrugged his shoulders.

"I got lost." I smirked and crossed my arms.

"You must have some sort of disability regarding that because the rest of us found the place easy and your older by at least ten years." he glared at me for a moment but then smiled behind his mask, completely ignoring me.

Naruto got right in his face as soon as he jumped down to the ground.

"Sensei!!! Can we get a harder mission that I can play an awesome role in?!? These missions are too easy!" he begged and the four of us rolled our eyes at him. I couldn't help but to silently agree with him. These missions were really easy, even the Bridge missions wasn't too hard, but Naruto didn't have the right to be demanding for something harder.

"Alright, alright. I see what your getting at." Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and I felt myself smile. He always knew when to be a good person.

How did I know that? I barely know the guy!

Naruto suddenly stopped ranting and crained his head to Sasuke, no doubt thinking some evil things, his eye brow twitching downward. I looked around and saw Sakura giving him an equally disturbing look and Sasuke with his emotionlessness, except I think I see a little bit of annoyance in his eyes.

"I want to do something like that!!" he randomly shouted, throwing his hands in the air. I took a step back away from him, as did the frest of the group and Kakashi showed us to where we were to help pull weeds in some lady's yard. I summoned a clone to help me.

I stopped summoning paths, again. I mean, why should I? I'm never in that much trouble anymore and now that I got my new eye power of moving things to my minds wishes, I just need to train on that sometimes.

I should train with Astar after missions. But then there's the whole Sasuke date play ordeal, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I looked up to see Naruto giggling and my jaw dropped. Naruto had not pulled out just the weeds, but the entire garden!

"Baka..!" Sakura yelled, bobbing him on the head twice. I laughed softly myself. The lady came out and looked like she was about to explode.

"Look! I pulled out all of the weeds!" Naruto exclaimed and gestured to the pile behind him. The woman shook in anger. "What's wrong?" Naruto asked confused.

"Those... aren't weeds! Those are my herbs that I've been harvesting for the winter!" I looked up into the sky laughing while Naruto screamed out. I looked back down and smiled.

"Move Naruto." I said. "And could you too move, please?" I asked and pulled out my gloves. I've learned that if I wore gloves, then I couldn't move anything with my mind.

"Aerith, always to the rescue, aren't you?" Kakashi praised from behind me. I nodded and saw that Naruto didn't move an inch, but the lady moved about five feet away. My eyebrow twiched as I felt my eyes glow white. I clenched my hands and did a motion that looked like tossing something behind me and I watched Naruto fly away screaming.

"Warned you!" I said, mainly to myself. Sakura was chuckling evily in the corner... so non-Sakuraish. I stepped forward and got into the 'drop' stance, but bringing both of my arms back instead of one. Then in a flipped 6 motion, I tensed my fingers even more and all of the herbs came out of the pile and planted themself back into the soil perfectly.

"Wow.." Sakura whispered, admired.

"Quit showing off Dobe." Sasuke said and I turned around in an 180 and got in a horse stance.

"Back before I came here, I was taught the best move in kung fu." I started and began jabbing him in the stomach in various places. (Many of you have seen this in the Hotrod movie)

"I call it the..." I finished by pressing both hands below his abdomomen.

"Crap yourself move!" I finished and Sasuke backed far away clutching his stomach and butt. He kind of stood up straight and waved it off.

"Pft... that did NOT work on me... I'm going on my lunch break now..." he denied and walked away awkwardly.

"It's what you get Sasuke, you called me a show off." I called to him and he gave me the birdy while continuing to walk away. I looked over to see Kakashi and Naruto laughing and rolling on the ground and Sakura trying to surpress her fit of giggles. I smiled at them and felt my eye power go away.

"Good job Aerith, you managed to fix Naruto's screw-ups... again." Kakashi said, while teasing Naruto. Sakura and the older woman laughed and I patted Naruto's head while he anime-cried.

"Sakura, I'm surprised that you are not chasing after Sasuke-san." I commented and she turned red.

"Well, I thought I'd let him take care of his... um... business..." she stuttered toward the end, but I didn't blame her. What I did was pretty, what Naruto would say, epic.

"Kakashi-sensei, is this the last mission?" I asked and he nodded. "Want to go get some ramen? You too Naruto, Sakura. I'll pay." I did an eye closing smile while my other teammates cheered.

"Yeah, but first I got to fill in the reports for today's missions... after that I can." we all nodded and bid our goodbyes to the woman.

"I''l request for only you Miss..." she started and looked at me for a name.

"Aerith Satsukia."

"Ah, yes. Aerith, my garden looks better then it had when I first started it! All the rows are perfectly alligned... something almost impossible to do!" I smiled at her.

"It was only my job, but thank you miss." We all waved to her and started walking down the road again.

"I like that lady, she was really nice. And I can't believe how patient she was with Naruto." Sakura discussed with me and I nodded in agreement.

Just another job well done.