Chapter 1; Moving In

I brought the boxes upstairs, setting them down in an empty room. I walked over to the porch, overlooking the water that was a couple of miles away. I breathed in the cool air, smelling the scent of pine. I heard footsteps, leading in my direction. I turned to find Zayn, leaning on the french doors.

"Hello, my beautiful" He said, looking deeply in my blue eyes.

"Hi, my handsome", walking to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, his arms tightly around my waist, and kissing his warm lips.

"Do you like it?" He smiled.

"I love it. I love it a lot."

"I can't believe that we live together. Even if its with 4 idiots, we're together."

"I cant wait for new experiences in our future. I love it here with you, and those idiots." I laughed a little, looking back out in the scenery.

"Lets go downstairs, yeah?" He said, grabbing my hand. I nodded, following him down the stairs.

"FINALLY!" Niall shouted, his accent heavy,  "All the boxes are out of the movin' truck."

We laughed, forming a circle on the oak floors.

"Can you believe it, mates? Louis said, "We all now live together, like a family"

We all smiled, looking at eachother. I could still feel Zayn's warm hand, interlocked with mine.

"We have one big family, mates" Liam said, grinning. We did have a lot of people; 7 to be exact. It was Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, Eleanor, and Me. 

"I'm starvin'" Harry said, holding his stomach, "Sha'll we go grab somethin' to eat?"

We all agreed. I locked the door, to our new house, 212 London Rd (I Just Made This Address Up), meeting up with the rest of the gang in the car.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

This Is Me, From The Future Of This Book. Please Read On! I Know It Is A Horrible Couple Chapters But It Gets Better! I Promise. I Was A Carrot omg 

Just Give This Book A Couple Of Chances. AND TRUST ME, The Farther You Read, The Better It Gets! TRUST ME!

Thank You For Hearing Me Out,

mysteryyy.